페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 10,210회 작성일 21-06-18 19:11

본문

“ If you become a worshiper, you shall become a missionary “
예배는 피조물이 창조주 하나님께 나가는 것입니다. 세상 속에서 열심히 나를 위한 ‘야곱의 우물
물’을 길어 먹다 지친 영혼이 ‘생수’를 공급하여 주시는 구세주 예수님께 나가는 것입니다. ‘목마른 사
슴이 시냇물을 갈급히 여김같이 내 영혼이 주를 갈망 하나이다’(시 42:1).
예배는 피조물이 창조주 앞에 나와 우상을 섬긴 죄를 회개하는 것입니다. 그리고‘오직 하나님만 섬
기겠습니다’라고 고백하며 주님만을 경배하고 영광 돌리는 것입니다. 스스로 우상을 제거하고 주님
앞에 무릎 꿇고 하나님을 나의 주인이요 하나님 되게 할 때 나는 참된 예배자로 회복됩니다.
예배는 주님 앞에 회개하고 주님을 만나 주님을 회복한 사람이 주님을 전하는 선교사로 변화 받
는 하나님의 능력입니다. ‘야곱의 우물물’이 주지 못하는 ‘생수’ 되신 예수님을 만난 사마리아 성의 여
인은 마음속에서 샘솟는 생명의 능력을 받고 예수님을 전파하기 시작하였습니다. ‘와서 보라 이는 그
리스도가 아니냐’(요 4:24).
안디옥교회의 첫 번째 비전은 ‘선,’즉, 선교 (M: Missionary)입니다. 내가 선교함으로 선교사가 되는
것이 아닙니다. 내가 예수님을 만나고 나의 영혼이 구원을 받고 새로운 피조물이 되면 나는 예수님
을 그리스도로, 나의 구세주와 주인으로 사람들과 나누고 전파하는 선교사로 사는 것입니다. 2020년
도 새해가 밝았습니다. 이번주 8, 9, 10일 3일 저녁 시간에 신년 축복 성회 겸 제22차 세계 선교 사명
자 대회로 모입니다. 심령이 가난한 예배자가 되어 주님 앞에 나옵시다. 예배를 통하여 예수님을 만
나 그 앞에서 무릎 꿇고 예수님만 섬기는 예배자가 되어 예수님을 전하는 선교사로 살아갑시다.
Worship is the creature drawing near to our Creator God. It is coming to God for living water
that can refresh our souls after drinking from Jacob’s well in this world. The psalmist writes: “As
the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.” (Psalm 42:1).
Worship is the creature coming before our Creator God and repenting of our idolatry, giving
ourselves wholeheartedly to the exclusive worship of God and committing ourselves to live for
His glory alone. I become a true worshipper when I remove all idols and bow down before God
as my King. Worship is the power of God that frees us to treasure Christ above all things and
share Him with others as missionaries. The Samaritan woman started sharing the Good News as
she drank from the living water of Jesus Christ that satisfied her longing soul, unlike the stagnant
waters of Jacob’s well. She proclaimed: “Come, see a man who told me everything I ever
did. Could this be the Messiah?” (John 4:29).
Antioch’s first core value is M: Missionary. I do not become a missionary by doing missions.
When I meet the Lord Jesus Christ and He transforms my life, I become a new creation in
Jesus and share Him as Lord and King with others. It is a new year. 2020 is upon us. We are
kicking off the New Year with our 22nd World Missions Conference on January 8-10th. Let us
humble ourselves, be poor in spirit and come before God in true worship. Let us be worshippers
that naturally live as missionaries.
- 호성기 담임목사 Rev. Ho -

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.