24. July 24 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,459회 작성일 21-08-28 18:02

본문

24. 7월 24일(토) ‘내게 줄로 재어준 구역이 아름답다’ 시 16:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

‘내게 줄로 재어준 구역’은 내가 속한 ‘예수안의 공동체’이다. 즉 가정, 학교, 직장, 사업장, 나라와 민족이 예수 안에 있을 때 가장 아름답다.
예수 안에서 사는 가족,성도,나라 민족들이 존귀하고 그들이 나의 자랑, 나의 즐거움, 나의 상급이다. 주님이 나의 잔의 소득이요 분깃이어서 주님안에서 나는 확실한 나의 몫의 안전보장을 받는다. 그의 말씀의 훈계가 나를 흔들리지 않게 하신다. 나의 영육이 즐겁고 주의 길에서 충만한 기쁨, 영원한 즐거움이 보장된다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘내게 줄로 재어 준 구역’인 예수님을 떠나면 나는 아무것도 아니다. 나의 세상적인 기쁨은 찰나적으로 끝난다. 예수님을 떠나사는 자의 분깃은 보장이 되지 않아 멸망한다. ‘내게 줄로 재어준 구역,’즉 예수안에서의 삶은 하나님의 말씀이 그 경계를 지어주신다. 그 안에서 정죄함이 없고, 그 안에서 영원한 즐거움과 기쁨이 있다.

결단과 적용

‘말씀과 기도로 거룩하여 지나이다’(딤전 4:5). 하나님의 말씀이 나를 ‘예수안에 말씀으로 재어 준 구역’인 나의 가정, 교회, 직장, 사업장, 나라 민족 안에서 천국을 살게 하여 주신다. 하나님의 말씀을 떠나면 그 구역이 없어진다. 세상에 오염된다. 생명있는 물고기는 짠물에서 살아도 짜지않다. 생명없는 죽은 것은 짠물이 든다. ‘내게 줄로 재어준 구역’에서 오늘을 산다. 영원한 기쁨과 영원한 분깃인 천국을 이 땅에서 오늘도 산다.

24. July 24 (Sat) QT. ‘I have a delightful inheritance within the boundaries God has bestowed on me’ Ps. 16:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

‘The boundaries God has given to me’ is my faith community such as my family, church, school, work, job and people and nation. It is beautiful when they live in Jesus Christ. The family members, congregation, my people and nation shall be my pride and joy when they are living in Jesus Christ. Since the Lord is my portion and my cup, Jesus makes my lot secure and safe even in the future as long as I live in him. His counsel and instruction make me not to be shaken in any situation. My entire life is joyful, and I enjoy everlasting peace and pleasure as I take the way of Jesus Christ every day with full assurance of future security and safety in him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I shall be nothing if I leave from ‘the boundaries the Lord has given to me, which is Jesus Christ. My delight in the worldly pleasure is simply temporal and transitory. I shall fall into a hopeless pit from the moment when I leave from Jesus Christ because there is no inheritance of future security and safety without Jesus Christ. My life within Jesus Christ who is ‘the boundary God has given to me’ is circumscribed by his living words. Within that boundary, there is no condemnation, rather there is eternal joy and delight.

Decisions and applications

‘Everything shall be consecrated by his living word and prayers’ (I Tim. 4:5). The living word of God has enabled me to live in the kingdom of God, which is ‘the boundary God has bestowed on me’ in Jesus Christ. If I leave from Jesus, the beautiful boundary, my eternal delightful inheritance shall be gone. My life and world shall be contaminated by the sinful world. The living fish in the salt water never taste salty. The dead one shall be saturated with saltness immediately. I live my delightful life only in the boundary lines Jesus has bestowed on me’. I enjoy the taste of the heavenly kingdom of God on this earth today, which is my lot secured by Jesus safely as I live in Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.