25. July 25 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,491회 작성일 21-08-28 18:03

본문

25. 7월 25일(주일) ‘나를 향한 주님의 3중축복’ 시 17:1-15

본문 관찰과 묵상

나를 향한 예수님의 3중 사역은 설교, 양육과 치유였다. 내가 주님께 나가 부르짖어 기도할 때 주님은 내게 3중의 축복을 주신다. 첫째, 내 기도를 들으신다. 둘째, 주님편에 선 나의 삶을 의롭게 판단하신다. 셋째, 나에게 기이한 사랑을 베푸사 나의 대적의 손에서 나를 구원하신다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

주님의 3중 축복은 내가 주님앞에 나가 부르짖어 기도할 때 임한다.
주님이 들으시고 판단하시고 구원하신다. 나의 작은신음에 응답하시는 주님을 찬양한다. 주께 순종하며 살아온 나를 의롭다 판단해 주신다. 그리고 나를 지키시고 구원하신다. 자기 배를 채우고 자녀로 만족하고 산업을 어린자녀에게 주는 하나님없이 사는 자들 중에서 나는 주의 얼굴을 본다.

결단과 적용

예수님의 3중 사역의 축복을 내가 받기 원한다. 예수님의 사역으로 나는 ‘나 중심’에서 ‘예수 중심’의 사람으로 새 피조물이 되었다. 완벽한 사람은 아직도 못되지만 나의 삶은 구조조정되어 가고 있다. 오직 주만 바라보고 주님과 소통함으로 오늘도 나의 기도를 들으시고 응답하시고 내 편에서 나를 도와 원수를 이기게 하시는 주님을 찬양한다. 비록 악인이 성할지라도 의는 더욱 강하여 나는 오직 그의 영광과 그의 얼굴을 보고 오늘을 승리하며 산다. 주님께 감사드린다.

25. July 25 (Sun) QT. ‘God’s threefold blessings upon me’ Ps. 17:1-15

Observation and meditation on the text

Jesus’ threefold ministries for me is preaching, teaching, and healing. When I cry out unto the Lord, Jesus gives me threefold blessings. First, Jesus listens to my prayers. Second, Jesus calls me righteous because I am with him. Third, Jesus delivers me from my mortal enemies by showing me the wonders of his great love.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus’ blessings fall upon me when I come to his presence and cry out unto him. Jesus listens, judges, and saves me. I praise the Lord who listens to my still small voice of groaning. Jesus calls me righteous because I have been faithfully following after him since I was saved. And Jesus keeps me and delivers me. While the wicked fill their own bellies with what the Lord rewarded, let their children gorge on it, pass their blessings to their little ones, I am satisfied with seeing Jesus’ likeness.

Decisions and applications

I desire to receive Jesus’ threefold blessings. By Jesus’ grace, I have been transformed to become a new creation from ‘I-centered life’ into ‘Christ-centered life. I am still far away from perfection, but my life is continually being restructured toward Jesus-centered life. I praise the Lord who listens to my prayers, answers, and helps me to be delivered from the hands of my mortal enemies when I communicate with him thorough my prayers as I fix my eyes upon Jesus only. Even though the wickedness seems to be prosperous ostensibly, God’s righteousness is far superiorly and powerfully prevailing enough for me to live a victorious life when I see his glory and his likeness. Therefore, I give my deepest gratitude to my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ today!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.