26. July 26 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,413회 작성일 21-08-28 18:04

본문

26. 7월 26일(월) ‘하나님이 기뻐하시는 자로 살라’ 시 18:1-19

본문 관찰과 묵상

다윗이 사울의 손에서 구원을 얻고 주님을 찬양한다. 환난의 날이 스올 과 사망 같았지만 주께 부르짖었을 때 주님이 구원하셨다. 하나님의 진노가 땅에 부어질 때 온 땅이 진동하고 우박과 숯불과 번개같은 하나님의 꾸지람과 심판이 임하였다. 그러나 하나님은 그 가운데 다윗의 손을 붙잡아 건지셨다. 나를 기뻐하심으로 나를 구원하신 여호와는 나의 힘이다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님을 피난처로 삼아 주를 의지하고 피하는 자를 하나님은 기뻐하신다. 그 하나님께 부르짖는자를 하나님은 기뻐하신다. 하나님의 심판의 날이 하나님이 기뻐하시는 자에게는 구원의 날이 된다. 내가 하나님의 심판을 받는가? 구원을 받는가는 나에게 달려있다. 오늘도 주님만을 의지하고 주님께 피하는 하나님이 기뻐하시는 자로 산다.

결단과 적용

나를 의지하고 살 때 하나님은 나를 바라보신다. 내가 구원을 요청할 때 하나님은 강한팔을 펴시사 나를 건져 주신다. 환난날에 부르짖으면 주님이 나의 반석, 요새, 방패, 구원의 뿔, 산성 나의 구원자 나의 하나님으로 내게 임하신다. ‘내가 너희에게 말하노니 비록 벗됨을 인하여서는 일어나 주지 아니할찌라도 그 강청함을 인하여 일어나 그 소용대로 주리라’(눅 11:8). 나에게 주님께 끝까지 강청하는‘눌렸다 다시 튀어 오르는 탄성’(resilience)이 절대 필요하다.

26. July 26 (Mon) QT. ‘Live a man after God’s own heart’ Ps. 18:1-19

Observation and meditation on the text

David praised the Lord after being delivered from the hands of Saul. To him it was like a death in the hell, but God saved him when he cried out unto the Lord. When the wrath of God poured upon the earth, the judgement of God fell upon it like a thunder and lightening with hailstones to be exposed to God’s rebuke. However, God reached out to him and took hold of him and saved. The Lord is my strength who delivers me because he delights in me.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God is delighted in those who take refuge in him in afflictions. God is delighted in those who cry out unto him for salvation. God’s judgement day shall become a day of salvation to those God delights with. It totally depends upon who I am whether I shall be judged or saved. Therefore, today, I simply take my refuge in Jesus in total surrender to him so that I may be a man after God’s own heart.

Decisions and applications

When I rely on God, he looks on me. When I ask for his deliverance, he never fails to reach out his hands to take hold of me. When I cry out unto him in the day of afflictions, the Lord comes to me as my rock, fortress, shield, the horn of my salvation, stronghold, and my God. ‘I tell you, even though he will not get up and give you the bread because of friendship, yet because of your shameless audacity he will surely get up and give you as much as you need’ (Lk. 11:8). I desperately need audacity, which is resilience, ‘bouncing again after being depressed and oppressed.’ So, help me Lord.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.