27. July 27 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,448회 작성일 21-08-28 18:05

본문

27. 7월 27일(화) ‘완전하신 하나님께 삶을 맞춰라’ 시 18:20-31

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님은 ‘나의 의’를 따라 상을 주신다. ‘나의 의’는 무엇일까? 완전하신 하나님의 말씀과 뜻과 그의 의에 나를 맞추어 사는 것이다. 그럴려면 내가 그리스도와 함께 죄에 대하여 죽고 하나님의 의에 대하여 부활하여야 한다. 나의 정욕대로 사는 삶을 죽이는 만큼 하나님은 나를 살리신다. ‘의인’은 나를 죽여 남을 살리는 사람이다. 예수님은 나를 살리기 위하여 자신을 죽이셨다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나는 오늘 무엇에 대하여 죽는가? 나의 무자비함에 죽으면 주님의 자비가 넘친다. 나의 용서하지 못함에 죽으면 주님의 용서가 넘친다. 나의 인색함에 대하여 죽으면 나의 삶에 풍요가 넘친다. 나의 죄에 대하여 죽으면 하나님의 의가 나에게 넘친다. 내가 흑암에 죽으면 주님의 등불이 나에게 비친다. 내가 오늘 죽어야 주님의 의가 넘친다. 이것이 ‘나의 의’ 다

결단과 적용

오늘 나의 급한 성격을 십자가에 못박아 죽인다. 주님의 인내와 오래참음의 의가 나에게 상급으로 주어진다. 나의 입술에 파숫군을 세워 입의 문을 지킨다. 주님의 완전한 도, 완전하신 말씀이 나에게 다시 하나님의 의로 회복된다. 오늘 나의 삶을 오직 완전하신 하나님의 도, 하나님의 말씀에 맞춘다. ‘육신대로 살면 반드시 죽을 것이로되 성령의 능력으로 육신의 행실을 죽이면 살리라’(롬 8:13).

27. July 27 (Tue) QT. ‘Align your life with God’s word’ Ps. 18:20-31

Observation and meditation on the text

God rewards me according to ‘my righteousness.’ What in the world is ‘my righteousness?’ It means that I align my life with the flawless words of God. In order to do that, inevitably I must die to my sins on the cross with Jesus, and I must resurrect with Jesus to please the Lord. As much as I die to my fleshly life, God revives me for God’s glory. ‘A righteous man’ is one who dies for the sake of others. Jesus died in order to revive my life.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

What should I crucify with Jesus today? If I die to my merciless cold blood, then God revives in me with God’s mercy and loving kindness. If I die to my unforgiving spirit, then, the Lord restores in me the spirit of forgiveness in Jesus. If I die to my fleshly desire of stinginess, then, the Lord renews in me abundant and affluent riches of benevolence. If I die to my sins, then the Lord revives in me the righteousness of God. If I die to darkness, then the Lord recreates in me light of the lamp. I must die to myself so that the righteousness of Jesus may fill me, which is ‘my righteousness’ in Jesus Christ.

Decisions and applications
I crucify my impatience on the cross with Jesus. I am immediately rewarded by Jesus with patience and endurance, which is Jesus’ righteousness. I keep the door of my lips today by putting a guard over my mouth. God’s flawless and perfect words revive in me the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Therefore, today I simply align my life with the living word of Jesus. I do believe his promise, ‘If you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live’ (Rom. 8:13).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.