28. July 28 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,406회 작성일 21-08-28 18:05

본문

28. 7월 28일(수) 완전하신 도에 행하신 완전하신 그리스도’시 18:32-50

본문 관찰과 묵상

완전하신 하나님의 말씀에 자신을 맞추어 사신 예수 그리스도는 완전하신 하나님의 힘과 능력을 입으셨다. 강하였으나 온유함으로 우리의 삶을 지켜주시고 대적을 굴복하게 하셨다. 이방인들도 그리스도에게 복종하였다. 완전하신 주님을 찬양한다. 대적에게 보복하시고 나를 구원하신 그리스도에게 감사드린다. 다윗의 후손으로 오신 기름부으심을 받은자의 순종을 통하여 오늘 나도 순종한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

완전하신 하나님의 말씀에 완전히 복종하신 분은 예수 그리스도시다. 그리스도는 하나님의 완전한 힘과 능력과 온유와 겸손으로 다윗의 후손으로 오셨다. 하나님의 기름부으심을 받은 그리스도의 말씀에 나도 온전히 순종하면 주께서 나를 대적의 손에서 건져주시고 나도 이방의 빛이 되어 기쁜 소식의 전파자로 사용하실 것이다.

결단과 적용

그리스도께서 하나님의 뜻이 아니면 행하지 않으셨듯이 나도 예수 그리스도의 말씀에 오늘 순종한다. 예수님께 순종함이 완전하신 하나님께 순종하는 것이다. 주님이 나의 반석, 나의 요새, 나의 피난처가 되어 나를 건지실 것을 확신한다. 다윗의 후손으로 오셔서 기름부으심을 받아 나의 창조자, 구원자, 치료자, 공급자, 인도자 되신 주님께 오늘도 완전순종하며 산다.

28. July 28 (Wed) QT. ‘Perfect Christ who perfectly obeyed the perfect
words of God’ Ps. 18:32-50

Observation and meditation on the text

Perfect Jesus Christ who perfectly obeyed the perfect words of God was the perfect God who got the perfect strength and power. With his perfect power and meekness, Jesus destroyed the enemy completely, and saved the repentant sinners holistically. Therefore, even the gentiles came to Jesus and obeyed him. I praise the Lord who is perfect. I give thanks to the Lord who took avenge against my enemies to save me. I am also called to obey the anointed Christ who came to me as the son of David in total obedience to God the Father.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Jesus Christ is the only one who could perfectly obeyed the perfect words of God. Therefore, Jesus Christ has come to me as the son of David to become my Christ who’s got the perfect strength and power, but perfectly humble and meek. The perfect God Christ Jesus shall deliver me from my enemies, and he will enable me to become a bearer of the good news as a light for the gentiles as long as I totally surrender to the words of Jesus Christ.

Decisions and applications
As Jesus Christ did not do anything but God’s will, today I will also obey the words of Jesus Christ. To obey Jesus means to obey the perfect God. Then, I have assurance that the Lord shall become my rock, fortress, refuge to save me from evil. I totally surrender my life to Jesus Christ who has been anointed by God to come to me as the son of David to become my creator, savior, provider, and guide to me.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.