29. July 29 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,355회 작성일 21-08-28 18:06

본문

29. 7월 29일(목) ‘나는 무엇을 사모하며 살아야 하나?’ 19:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

자연계는 들리는 말씀이 없어도 말씀이신 하나님의 영광을 드러낸다. 신방 에서 나오는 신랑같이, 달리는 우승자가 기쁨으로 온 세상을 내 달리듯이 온 세상에 비치는 해처럼 주님의 말씀이 온 세상을 다스리신다. 그 말씀을 사모하며 살아야 한다. 그 말씀이 나의 영혼을 살리고, 지혜롭고 기쁘고 순결하게 살게하신다. 그 말씀으로 경고 받고 허물을 깨닫고 죄과에서 벗어나 나의 삶이 주님 앞에 열납되는 복된 삶을 산다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

완전하신 하나님의 말씀을 금보다 더 사모한다. 그 말씀이 나를 살리고 지혜롭고 기쁨이 넘치게 한다. 그 말씀이 나의 죄를 깨닫게 하시고 주님앞에 열납되는 삶을 살게 하신다. 죄가 나를 다스리지 못하게 하고 오히려 내가 죄를 다스리며 살게하시는 하나님의 말씀을 오늘도 먹고 마시며 죄를 넉넉히 이기는 하루를 산다.

결단과 적용

하나님의 말씀이 나의 영혼을 살린다. 그 말씀은 신뢰할 만한 증거가 있기에 나를 지혜롭게 한다. 그 말씀의 교훈은 나를 기쁘게 하고 그 계명은 나로 순결한 삶을 살게 한다. 그 말씀앞에 회개하고 순종하며 산다. ‘주의 말씀이 나의 발에 등이요 나의 길에 빛이니이다’(시 119:105). 오늘도 실족하지 않게 하시고 주님께 기쁨을 드리는 삶을 살도록 말씀으로 인도하시는 주님께 감사와 찬송을 드린다.

29. July 29 (Thu) QT. ‘What should I desire for?’ Ps. 19:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

Nature reveals God’s glory even though there is no audible voice. Like the groom who comes out of his chamber, like the champion runs out of joy all over the world, like the Sun which shines over all, the words of God reign over the world. I must desire for it. Then the words of God will revive and purify my soul so that I may live wisely and joyfully. And the words will warn and awaken my iniquities so that I may be set free from any guilty feeling to live a blessed life which delights the Lord.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I desire much more of the perfect words of God than gold. The word of God revives and fills me with wisdom and joy. The words of God convict my sins so that I may live a life after God’s own heart upon repentance. Therefore, I live a victorious life today as I eat and drink the living words of God so that I may rule over my sinful desire instead of being ruled by my sinfulness.

Decisions and applications

The living word of God revives my soul. Since it is proven trustworthy, it makes me wise. Its precepts delight me and its commands purify my life. Before it, I repent of my sins and live obediently. ‘Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path’ (Ps. 119:105). I praise the Lord with thanksgiving for his guidance through his words so that I may please the Lord instead of committing sins.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.