30. July 30 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,585회 작성일 21-08-28 18:07

본문

30. 7월 30일(금) ‘그리스도가 왕 되시기를 기도하라!’ 20:1-9

본문 관찰과 묵상

시편 기자는 환난의 날에 하나님이 왕을 도우시고 그의 소원과 계획을 이루어 주시길 기도한다. 그 왕은 ‘기름부으심’을 받은 메시야, 그리스도다. 그가 승리 하심으로 우리가 승리한다. 그리스도를 믿는 자는 병거를 의지 하지 않는다. 리더가, 메시야가 그리고 교회가 승리하도록 기도하라!

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

기름부음 받은자는 예수 그리스도다. 예수 그리스도의 뜻이 나의 삶에 이루어지기를 기도한다. 최고 수준의 기도다. 내가 원하는 것을 강청하는 간구도 기도의 중요요소이다. 그러나 내가 원하는 것보다 주님이 원하시는 것이 이루어지면 나의 삶에도 주님의 뜻이 이루어진다. 그리스도가 나의 삶에 왕 되시기를 기도한다. 그리스도의 승리가 나의 승리가 되기 때문이다.

결단과 적용

오늘 한날의 삶도 ‘내 뜻대로 마시고 아버지의 뜻이 이루어지기를 원하나이다’(눅 22:42). 그리스도의 구원의 계획과 뜻이 이루어질 때 나의 삶에 개가와 깃발이 세워진다. ‘그리 아니 하실지라도,’내가 원하는 대로 되지 않는 것이 있어도 오늘 나는 철저히 그리스도가 나의 왕이 되시고 그 왕의 소원과 계획과 꿈과 비젼이 이루어지기를 기도한다. 그리고 그 뜻에 철저히 순종하며 오늘을 산다.

30. July 30 (Fri) QT. ‘Pray that Christ should be your king’ Ps. 20:1-9

Observation and meditation on the text

The Psalmist prays that the Lord may help the king in the day of afflictions so that the king’s desires and plans may be heard and answered by God. The king is ‘the anointed one,’ Messiah, Christ. When Jesus wins victory, it shall be my victory too. The saved believers never depend upon the chariots and horses. Pray for the leaders in such community of faith as home and church, to win the ultimate victory in Jesus Christ.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The anointed one is Christ. I pray that the will and plan of Christ should be fulfilled in my life. It is the highest and holiest level of prayer. It is legitimate for me to supplicate to the Lord without ceasing until I get the answer from the Lord. However, the higher level of prayer is to pray to God so that the will of God may be realized and experienced in my life much more than what I want to experience. Then the will of God shall be fulfilled in my life too. Therefore, today I pray that my Messiah and Christ should be my king to whom I surrender my will. Christ’s victory shall be my victory!

Decisions and applications

I pray today, ‘not my will, but your will be done’ (Lk. 22:42). When Christ’ will and plan for salvation is fulfilled, I am sure that there shall be triumphant songs along with my banner of victory which is lifted up by the Messiah. ‘Even if he does not,’ even though my desire is not heard and even though I may be killed by my enemies, I am adamantly and obstinately determined to enthrone Jesus Christ to be my king, and I will pray that the will and plan of Jesus shall be fulfilled in my life today. And I will obey his will today!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.