31. July 31 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,696회 작성일 21-08-28 18:08

본문

31. 7월 31일(토) ‘그리스도가 승리하심을 송축하라!’ 21:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님이 그리스도를 왕되게 하셨다. 그의 뜻을 이루어 주셨고 승리의 금관을 머리에 씌우셨다. 영광과 존귀의 위엄을 주셨다. 그리스도를 해하려 하였으나 도리어 원수들이 멸망당하였다. 그리스도가 구원을 이루심으로 우리가 생명을 얻었다. 우리가 주를 높이고 주의 이름을 송축한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나의 삶의 전반에 그리스도가 왕이 되시면 그리스도의 뜻이 이루어진다. 그리스도를 해하려 한 마귀의 권세가 주의 진노의 풀무불로 무참히 소멸되었다. 그리스도의 능력으로 나의 생명이 구원받았다. 그리스도에게 주의 존귀와 위엄이 임하였다. 왕의 위엄과 권능으로 음모를 꾸민 마귀를 소멸 하시고 나와 가정과 교회와 나라와 민족을 구원하신 나의 왕 그리스도를 송축한다.

결단과 적용

오늘도 나의 삶에 나의 뜻이 아닌 그리스도의 뜻이 이루어 지기를 기도한다. 메시야가 오늘 나의 삶에 왕이 되셔야 나의 원수를 물리쳐 주신다. 그리스도가 나의 구원자가 되신다. 나의 기도와 간구를 들으시고 나를 구원하사 영생의 축복을 누리고 살게 하시니 감사드린다. 평생에 그 이름을 송축하며 산다.

31. July 31 (Sat) QT. ‘Bless the Lord Christ for his victory’ Ps. 21:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

God enthroned Christ to be the king of kings. God fulfilled Christ’s will and plan for salvation, and God placed a crown of pure gold on his head. God clothed Christ with splendor and majesty. Satan plotted evil against Christ, but he could not succeed. Rather, he was destroyed. I have been bestowed with a new life by Christ’s fulfilling God’s plan for salvation. Therefore, I exalt the Lord with praise and blessing to him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If Christ becomes the king in all aspects of my life, the will and plan of Christ shall be fulfilled in my life. The limited power of the wicked conspiracy of Satan to destroy Christ fell upon him reversely, and he was destroyed by the blazing furnace like fiery judgment of God. By the power of Christ, I have been delivered and saved from the eternal death of sins. Christ has been bestowed by God’s splendor and majesty. Therefore, I bless the Lord with praises and songs, who has destroyed the wicked rebellion of Satan against the Lord with his almighty and majestic power of the king so that me, my family, church and nation and people might be delivered and saved.

Decisions and applications
Therefore, I pray that ‘not my will but your will shall be completed, Lord today.’ If my Messiah and Christ becomes my king today, then, he will destroy my enemies for me. Christ is my Savior. I give thanks with great blessings to my Lord for his listening to my still small voice so that I may enjoy everlasting life through his salvation. I will bless the Lord forever and ever.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.