1. Aug 1(Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 11,704회 작성일 21-08-28 18:08

본문

1. 8월 1일(주일) ‘무엇이 사람을 진정으로 변화시키나?’ 빌 1:1-14

본문 관찰과 묵상

빌레몬의 집에 노예로 살던 오네시모는 ‘쓸데없는 자’였다. 노예가 주인의 재물을 훔쳐 달아나 방탕하게 살다가 바울을 만났다. 감옥에 갇힌 자된 바울이 복음을 전하여 오네시모는 바울이 복음으로 낳은 아들이 되었다. 복음이 그를 ‘쓸데없는 자’에서 ‘유익한 자’로 변화시켰다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

인간의 진정한 변화는 ‘복음의 능력’으로만 가능하다. 도망친 노예 오네시모가 감옥에서 바울을 만났다. 갇힌 중에서 복음으로 낳은 아들 심복 오네시모를 본래 주인 빌레몬에게 돌려 보냈다. 감옥에 갇힌 바울을 도와 복음을 전하게 하면 좋을 것이나 본래 주인에게 보내며 그 주인의 자원하는 뜻에 맡기는 바울의 영성의 깊이가 전해진다. 목적보다 과정을 중시한다.

결단과 적용

‘내가 복음을 부끄러워 하지 아니하나니 이 복음은 모든 믿는자들에게 구원을 주시는 하나님이 능력이라... 이 복음에는 하나님의 의, 예수 그리스도가 나타나 믿음에서 믿음에 이르게 하나니 오직 의인은 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라’(롬 1:16-17). 사람들을 변화시키는 이 복음을 계속 전하며 살겠다. 나의 설교와 교육이 복음중심이 되기를 기도하며 실천한다.

1. Aug 1(Sun) QT. ‘What can transform a man genuinely’ Phm.1:1-14

Observation and meditation on the text

Onesimus was a slave of Philemon, and he was called ‘a useless man.’ He was encountered by Paul when he was living fleshly after running away from his master as he took some of his master’s money. Paul in his incarceration shared the gospel of Jesus Christ with Onesimus, who became Paul’s son and his heart by the gospel of Jesus Christ. It was the Gospel of Jesus Christ, which transformed ‘a useless man,’ into ‘a useful man.’

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It is possible for a man to be transformed genuinely by ‘the power of the gospel’ only. Onesimus after running away from his master Philemon was met by Paul in chains. Paul sent Onesimus back to his owner Philemon. He was Paul’s spiritual son who was born again by the gospel of Jesus Christ Paul shared. Paul sent Onesimus back to his owner so that Philemon could make a final decision whether he would keep him or send him back to Paul even though Onesimus must be very useful to Paul by training, mentoring him for a while. I can feel the depth of Paul’s theology; we must take each step for any decision making. Second, Paul puts much more value upon the sick and needed. What matters to him was not the end goal, but the process.
Decisions and applications

‘For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes…..For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to the last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.” (Rom 1.16-17). I will keep on preaching the gospel of Jesus for the sake of the transformation of my wife. I pray and obey that the biblical core values of my preaching and teaching should be gospel-centeredness.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.