2. Aug 2 (Mon) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,549회 작성일 21-08-28 18:09

본문

2. 8월 2일(월) ‘주님께 기쁨이 되는 평안한 삶의 비결’ 빌 1:15-25

본문 관찰과 묵상

바울은 빌레몬이 자신이 부탁하는 것을 들어줄 것이라는 확신을 가지고 말하였다. 오네시모를 종처럼 여기지 말고 주안에서 형제처럼 여기라는 것이다. 그가 빚을 진 것이 있으면 바울이 갚아주겠다고 하였다. 주의 말씀대로 순종할 때 서로에게 기쁨이 넘친다. 바울은 빌레몬에게 숙소를 준비하여 달라고 말할 정도로 복음으로 서로에게 빚진자가 되었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

믿음으로 거듭난 자는 하나님과의 관계가 아버지와 자녀같이 변화한다. 그리고 사람들과의 관계가 변화한다. 노예도 형제처럼 대한다. 형제가 진 빚을 내가 대신 탕감하여 준다. 이웃과의 관계가 화평하며 기쁨이 넘친다. 빌레몬도 복음의 빚진자가 되었기에 사도 바울의 필요한 모든 것을 빚을 갚는 심정으로 순종한다. 그들 가운데 기쁨과 평안이 넘친다.

결단과 적용

예수를 믿음으로 하나님의 자녀가 된 그리스도인은 서로가 서로에게 형제가 되어 산다. 내가 목사라고 우위에 있는 사람이라는 교만을 내려놓는다. 모든 성도들이 나의 가족이라고 여기며 산다. 섬기며 사랑하며 주님 가신 그길을 갈 때 나의 삶에는 말할수 없는 기쁨과 평안이 넘친다. 성도들의 삶에도 기쁨과 평안이 넘치는 가운데 서로 섬기며 살아가기를 기도한다.

2. Aug 2 (Mon) QT ‘Key for peaceful life, which delights the Lord’
Phm. 1:15-25

Observation and meditation the text

Paul had an assurance that Philemon would listen to his request. Paul asked him not to treat Onesimus as his slave, but his brother in Jesus Christ. Paul promised that he would pay Onesimus’s debt to Philemon, if he had any. When we obey the Lord, all of us may enjoy the real joy in Jesus Christ. Paul knew Philemon was indebted to Paul, so he freely asked Philemon to prepare a guest room for him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

When one is born again, he and the one who gives him the gospel of Jesus Christ will be like father and son relationship. Naturally, the born again one begins to have a new personal relationship with other people. One can treat one’s slave as his own brother in Jesus Christ. I can pay off one’s debt as if it is my own debt. Naturally, his relationship with other people is filled with joy and peace. Since Pilemon was indebted to Paul by the gospel of Jesus Christ, he obeyed Paul with the same heart of indebted person by providing all his necessities. There was a great peace and joy among all of them.

Decisions and applications
Christians live as brothers and sisters by becoming the children of God through their faith in Jesus Christ. Therefore, I put down all of my religious superiority complex for the sake of the laity. I consider them to be my own family members. I really enjoy the unfathomable peace and joy as I serve the congregants with love by taking the way of the cross of my Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that all the congregants may enjoy the same blessings from the Lord so that all of us may life with joy and peace as we serve one another with the love of Jesus Christ.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.