3. Aug 3 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,415회 작성일 21-08-28 18:10

본문

3. 8월 3일(화) ‘나는 하나님이 인정하는 리더인가?’ 삿 1:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

여호수아가 죽은후에 이스라엘 백성이 하나님께 여쭈었다. 하나님은 유다 지파가 먼저 올라가 가나안과 싸우라고 하셨다. 유다가 시므온에게 함께 갈 것을 요청하였다. 하나님이 그들에게 가나안 족속을 넘겨주셨다. 베섹에서 만명을 죽이고 아도니 베섹을 잡아 엄지손가락과 발가락을 잘랐다. 예루살렘을 정복하였다. 유다자손이 헤브론도 정복하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

믿음의 유산이 남아있었던 이스라엘 백성은 여호수아가 죽은후에도 하나님께 기도하며 하나님의 인도를 받았다. 내 생각 대로 살지 않고 하나님의 뜻대로 살아가는 것이 하나님의 자녀들의 본분이다. 하나님이 함께 하심으로 그들은 가나안 족속을 이겼다. 예루살렘성도 헤브론도 가나안 족속을 쳐서 정복하였다.

결단과 적용

왜 하나님이 유다 지파를 지명하여 선발대로 가라고 하셨을까? 하나님은 출애굽후 처음부터 유다지파 7만4천6백명이 이스라엘 모든 지파의 선봉에 서게 하였다. 유다 지파는 ‘이제부터 주님만을 찬양하리라’는 결단이 있었던 지파였다. 하나님을 높이는 자는 하나님으로부터 인정을 받는다 (삼상 2:30). 하나님은 뿔과 굽이 있는 황소를 드림보다 찬양을 더 기뻐 받으신다 (시 69:30-32). 찬양은 나를 소성시키는 하나님의 능력이다. 오늘 하루 어떤 일이 일어나도 나는 큰 감사로 주님께 찬양 드리며 산다.
3. Aug 3 (Tue) QT. ‘Am I a leader after God’s own heart?’ Jdg. 1:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

The Israelites asked God who should attack the Canaanites first. God answered them that the tribe of Judah should go first. Judah asked his brother Simon to come together. God gave the land into their hands. They killed 10,000 Canaanites at Bezek. They captured the king of Bezek Adoni-Bezek, and they cut off his thumbs and big toes. They conquered Jerusalem. The tribe of Judah conquered Hebron too.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The Israelites prayed to God to receive and obey God’s will because they still had inheritance of faith from their ancestors even after the death of Joshua. It is God’s children’s accountability to obey God’s will instead of their own will. Since God accompanied them, they could win the battle against the native tribes, the Canaanites. Both Jerusalem and Hebron were conquered by the children of God.

Decisions and applications

Why did God commanded the Israelites to put the tribe of Judah in the vanguard of the Israelites to conquer the land of Canaan? God put the tribe of Judah up front of the rest of the Israelites, the total number was 74,600 from the very moment of the wilderness life upon exodus. The tribe of Judah had an adamant determination ‘to praise the Lord only from now on.’ Whoever honors God shall be honored by God (I Sam. 2:30). ‘Praises with thanksgiving to the Lord shall delight the Lord much more than giving him an ox or a bull (Ps. 69:30-32). Praises with thanksgiving to the Lord is God’s power to revive my soul. I will praise the Lord with great thanksgiving no matter what may happen to me today.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.