4. Aug 4 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,394회 작성일 21-08-28 18:11

본문

4. 8월 4일(수) ‘네 믿음대로 되리라!’ 삿 1:11-21

본문 관찰과 묵상

가나안 정복의 역사는 믿음의 분량의 역사였다. 갈렙은 85세에 헤브론을 믿음으로 정복하였다. 기럇 세벨을 정복하는 자에게 자신의 딸 악사를 아내로 준다고 했다. 갈렙의 아우 그나스의 아들, 즉 조카 옷니엘이 믿음으로 정복했다. 이스라엘의 첫 사사였다. 악사는 믿음으로 아버지 갈렙에게 샘물을 간청하여 받았다. 모세의 장인은 이방인 겐 사람인데 믿음으로 유다자손과 함께 거하였다. 유다가 산지는 정복했으나 철 병거가 있는 골짜기는 정복하지 못하였다. 갈렙은 헤브론을 정복했으나 베냐민은 여부스 족속을 쫒아내지 못하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나의 삶의 지경이 넓어지는 것은 나의 믿음 만큼이다. 패배주의의 영성은 나와 남을 비교하는 데서 온다. 승리하는 믿음의 사람은 오직 주님만을 바라본다. 그리고 주님만을 의지한다. 이것이 믿음의 역사이다. 믿는 만큼 나의 삶의 지경은 넓어지든지, 좁아지든지 나의 믿음에 달려있다.

결단과 적용

귀신 들린 아들을 가졌던 아버지는 ‘할수 있거든이 무슨 말이냐 믿는자에게는 능치 못할 일이 없으리라’라는 예수님의 말씀에‘나의 믿음 없는 것을 도와 주소서’(막 9:24) 라고 간구하였다. ‘기도외에는 이런 종류가 나갈 수 없느니라’(막 9:29). 만물의 마지막에 믿음있는 자를 보겠느냐? 하신 말씀을 듣는다. 깨어 근신하여 기도함으로 믿음으로 나의 지경이 계속 확장되어 영향력있는 삶을 살게 하소서!

4. Aug 4 (Wed) QT. ‘Your request is granted by your faith’ Jdg 1:11-21

Observation and meditation on the text

The history of the conquering the Canaan was the history of the faith of Israelites. Caleb conquered Hebron by his faith at the age of 85. He promised that he would give his daughter Aksah to whomever conquered Kiriath Sepher. Othniel son of Kenaz, Caleb’s younger brother conquered the city, and he became the first Judge for the Israelites. Aksah requested a springs of water to his father by faith, and she received it. The descendants of Moses’ father-in-law, the Kenite resided with the tribe of Judah by their faith. Judah conquered the hill country, but they could not drive out the Canaanites from the plains because of their chariots. Caleb conquered Hebron, but the Benjamites could not drive the Jebusites out from Jerusalem.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

My territory will be expanded as much as my faith is deepened. When I compare myself with others, I shall immediately fall into the spirit of defeatism. The conquerors fix their eyes only on Jesus Christ, and they rely on him only. The history of expanding their influences on the heathens was the history of their faith. It totally depends upon the depth of my faith in Jesus Christ whether my spiritual influence will expand or shrink.
Decisions and applications

The father of the demon possessed son confessed to Jesus Christ, ‘Lord, help me overcome my unbelief!’ (Mk.9:24) when Jesus Christ declared, ‘if you can? Everything is possible for one who believes. This kind can come out only by prayer’ (Mk. 9:29). I hear the voice of the Lord, ‘should I see anyone who’s got faith in the last days?’ Lord, strengthen me so that I may experience the expansion of my spiritual influences by being awakened in the last days to be alert and of sober mind to pray by faith.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.