5. Aug 5 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,306회 작성일 21-08-28 18:11

본문

5. 8월 5일(목) ‘타협하면 실패합니다’ 삿 1:22-36

본문 관찰과 묵상

믿음으로 가나안을 정복한 지파가 있었고 타협함으로 정복하지 못한 지파들도 있었다. 요셉 가문이 벧엘을 치러갔을 때 정탐꾼을 보내 타협함으로 벧엘에 살던 가나안 족속이 벧엘을 떠나 헷 족속에게 가서 ‘루스’성을 다시 세웠다. 에브라임, 스불론, 아셀, 납달리, 단 자손은 가나안 족속의 노동력을 빌미로 타협하여 저들을 쫓아내지 못하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님의 말씀대로 순종하지 않고 ‘누이 좋고 매부좋고’식으로 타협할 때 실패를 경험한다. 요셉지파도 벧엘 주민과 타협하여 협정을 맺어 저들을 살렸더니 그들이 다른 곳으로 가서 성을 세웠다. 여러 지파들이 가나안의 모든 것을 멸하지 않고 노동력을 빌미삼아 타협하여 쫓아내지 못하고 오히여 저들에게 눌려 사는 실패를 겪었다.

결단과 적용

내가 혹 손해가 나도 정도를 걷겠다. 타협하면 좋은 열매가 없다. 목회에서 내가 가장 실패한 부분이 바로 ‘타협’이다. 적당히 신앙생활하면 좋아질테지 하는 기대감과 나의 무능력이 잘못된 사람들을 배출한 것이 많다. 하나님의 말씀대로 순종하고 가르쳐 지켜 행하게 하지 못하고 대충 은혜 받은 것 같으면 직분을 주고 사역을 하게 한 것이 목사로서 주님앞에 부끄러워 회개한다. 앞으로 남은 기간 동안이라도 말씀대로 순종하여 목회하겠다.

5. Aug 5 (Thu) QT. ‘Compromise is the short cut for failure’ Jdg 1:22-36

Observation and meditation on the text

Some tribes conquered the Canaanites while some others could not. When the tribe of Joseph sent men to spy out Bethel, they made a treaty with the Canaanites, which God forbade. When some of them were set free from the Israelites, the Canaanites went to the land of the Hittites and built a city, and they called it Luz. Such tribes as Ephraim, Zebulun, Asher, Naphtali, and Danites could not drive the Canaanites out from the land. They lived together for the sake of the forced laborers for themselves.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I may experience failure when I compromise with the unbelieving people to pad shoulders for each other instead of obeying the words of God. The tribe of Joseph experienced vanity when they witnessed the Canaanites rebuilt the city of Luz when they were allowed to leave from them due to the treaty. Several tribes could not destroy the Canaanites. When they compromised their faith with the idol worshipers for the sake of the forced laborers, they were ruled by them instead of ruling over them.

Decisions and applications

I will take the right path even though it may hurt me. There shall be no fruit for me if I compromise my faith for the sake of my near-sighted search for my own benefits. One of the weakest areas in my pastoral ministries is ‘compromise.’ I have produced some unfaithful fruit due to my compromise with humane way instead of taking the biblical way. I repent of my sins out of shame that I sometimes allowed unfaithful people to be appointed as leaders hoping that they would make faithful disciples of Jesus Christ instead of probing, teaching, and disciplining them in detail biblically. I am adamantly and obstinately determined to obey the teachings of Jesus to carry on my pastoral ministries for the rest of my tenure.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.