6. Aug 6 (Fri) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,326회 작성일 21-08-28 18:12

본문

6. 8월 6일(금) ‘길갈에서 보김으로 매일 성화하라!’ 삿 2:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님의 언약은 쌍방이 다 잘 지켜야 한다. 하나님은 신실하게 지키셨는데 이스라엘은 지키지 않았다. 첫째, 가나안 족속과 언약을 맺지 말아야 하는데 어겼다. 둘째, 그들이 섬기는 우상을 따라 섬겼다. 그것이 그들의 옆구리의 가시와 올무가 되었다. 길갈에서 할례와 유월절을 지켰던 여호수아 세대가 여호수아의 죽음으로 끝났다. 그 후손은 이방인에 동화되었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나의 옆구리의 가시와 올무는 다음 세대에게 전수된다. 여호수아가 110세에 죽을 때 까지 이스라엘은 길갈에서 출애굽 2세대에게 할례를 행하였다. ‘길갈’은 애굽의 수치를 떠나가게 하였다 라는 뜻이다. 유월절을 지킨후 그 땅의 소산을 먹었고 만나가 그쳤다. 여리고성 앞에서 여호수아는 하나님의 군대장관에게 그 발에서 신을 벗었다 (수 5장).

결단과 적용

내가 영적으로 마음에 할례를 받아야 한다. 내가 애굽의 수치를 굴러가는 ‘길갈’의 분깃점을 체험하여야 한다. 그리고 ‘보김’에서 나의 옆구리의 가시와 올무를 벗기 위하여 회개하여야 한다. ‘보김’은 우는 자들 이다. 그래야 나의 세대가 끝나도 나의 자손세대가 옆구리의 가시와 올무를 벗고 살수 있다. 오늘이 나에게 또 한번의‘길갈’로 산다. 오늘이 나에게 또 한번의 ‘보김’으로 산다. 길갈에서 보김으로 계속 성화되게 하소서!

6. Aug 6 (Fri)QT ‘Sanctified every day from Gilgal to Bokim’ Jdg. 2:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

God’s covenant shall be fulfilled when both parties are faithful to keep it. God was faithful while the Israelites were unfaithful. First, they disobeyed the Lord by making a treaty with the Canaanites. Second, The Israelites served the Canaanites’ idols, which became the traps and snares to them. Upon the death of Joshua, his generation ended to serve the Lord, who had circumcised and kept the Passover at Gilgal. The next generation was assimilated into the life of the Canaanites.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The traps and snares to my side shall be passed into the next generation. The Israelites had themselves circumcised at Gilgal until the death of Joshua. By doing that the place was called Gilgal, which meant ‘today, God had rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you.’ Manna stopped the day after they ate the food from the land. Just before the city of Jericho, the commander of the God’s army ordered Joshua to take off his sandals for the place was holy (Josh. 5).

Decisions and applications

I must have my heart circumcised by the Holy Spirit. Today, I must experience my turning point at Gilgal where my reproach of Egypt should be rolled away by the Lord. Today at Bokim I must repent of my sins to be set free from my traps and snares to my side. ‘Bokim’ means the weepers. Then, upon my death, my descendants should be set free from the traps and snares to their side. Therefore, today I live Gilgal and Bokim. Lord, purify me as I move from Gilgal to Bokim today!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.