7. Aug 7 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 9,338회 작성일 21-08-28 18:13

본문

7. 8월 7일(토) ‘하나님이 주시는 시험을 통과하라!’ 삿 2:11-23

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님은 ‘섭리’와 ‘경륜’으로 통치하신다. 미리보시고 피할길을 주신다. 그렇지 않고 우상 섬기면 적을 이기지 못하고 당하게 하신다. 사방에서 재앙을 만난다. 괴로움이 심화 된다. 부르짖을 때 하나님이 뜻을 돌이키신다. 사사를 보내 인도하신다. 사사가 죽으면 또 우상숭배에 빠진다. 죄인들의 삶은 쳇바퀴 돌 듯 이렇게 돌아간다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

그 악순환이 계속 될 때 그 고리를 끊어야 한다. 그래서 하나님은 하나님의 백성들을 ‘시험’하신다. 고난속에서 주님앞에 순종하고 오는지 않오는지 ‘시험’하신다. 아브라함이 시험을 통과 했다 (창 22장). 빌립은 시험에 떨어졌다 (요 6:6). 예수님은 마귀의 시험을 이기셨다 (마 4장). 시험에 합격하면 천사가 수종든다. 여호와 이레의 축복이 임한다.

결단과 적용

고난은 하나님의 ‘시험’이다. 여기에서 뒤로 물러가 침륜에 빠지면 않된다. ‘고난당하기 전에는 내가 그릇 행하였더니 이제는 주님의 말씀을 지킨다’(시 119:67). ‘고난 당한 것이 내게 유익이라 이로 말미암아 내가 주의 율례들을 배우게 되었다’(시 119:105). ‘우리가 환난중에도 즐거워하나니 이는 환난은 인내를 인내는 연단을 연단은 소망을 이루는 줄 내가 앎이로다’(롬 5:3-4). 룻, 마리아, 한나처럼, 예수님처럼 오늘도 나는 환난중에 정신차려 근신하여 깨어 기도하며 주님께 순종함으로 악순환의 고리를 스스로 끊어가며 살리라.

7. Aug 7 (Sat) QT. ‘Pass God’s test in sufferings’ Jdg. 2:11-23

Observation and meditation on the text

God reigns over the universe with his providence and administration. God foresees my life and provides me a way out. If I do not obey the Lord and fall into idol worship, then I shall not overcome enemies. Rather, I shall be ruled by them. I shall be surrounded by afflictions. My distress shall be deepened. However, God will relent toward the repentant who cry out unto the Lord. God sends judges to guide and deliver them from enemies. However, the Israelites immediately fell into idol worship upon the death of the judges. Sinners repeat this vicious cycle over and over again.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I must break the vicious cycle of a sinner. Therefore, God puts God’s people on God’s test whether they would return to the Lord in sufferings or not. Abraham passed God’s test (Gen. 22). Philp failed Jesus’ test (John. 6:6). Jesus Christ overcame the Satan’s temptations (Matt. 4). When Jesus defeated evil temptation, the angel of God served him. When I pass God’s test, I shall be blessed by Jehovah Jahira, with God’s provision.

Decisions and applications

Afflictions is God’s test. I must not shrink back because of it. ‘Before I was afflicted, I went astray, but now I obey your word’ (Ps. 119:67). ‘It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees’ (Ps. 119:71). ‘We also glory in sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character, and character, hope’ (Rom. 5:3-4). Like Ruth, Maria, Hanna, and Jesus Christ, I shall be alert and of sober mind so that I may pray, and I may obey the Lord to break the vicious cycle of a sinner.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.