Oct 28 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 7,252회 작성일 21-11-07 18:24

본문

28. 10 28()   ‘누가 나의 삶을 흔들고 있는가?    14:1-12

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 하나님이 자신의 삶에 걱정을 주어 흔들고 있는 분이 하나님이라고 원망하였다꽃과 같이 시들어 버리는 자신의 인생이 무엇이라고 그렇게 까다롭게 괴롭히냐고 하였다나무는 꺽여저도 다시 싹이 나지만 본래 더러운 인생은 한번 죽으면 끝이니 자신을 홀로 내버려 달라고 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥의 삶을 통째로 흔든 사람은 바로 자신이었다한 없는 열등감으로 그의 존재의 자존감은 없었다하나님이 함께 하심이 그런 쓸데없는 사람을 사랑하시어 구원하시고 동행하시기 위함인데 욥은 자신의 의로 하나님을 오해하고 원망하였다.  나의 삶에 고난이 닥치면 나도 하나님을 원망하고 살지는 않는가?

결단과 적용

나의 삶에 염려와 걱정이 나를 괴롭힌다.  하나님은 나를 괴롭히시는 분이 아니라 나를 도우시는 분이다나를 살리시려고 나와 함께 하신다그 하나님앞에 내가 당하는 고통이 누구를 위한 것인지를 깨닫는다.  내가 고난당한 것이 나의 유익이 되어서 고난 당하는 자를 위로하고 살리라는 주님의 음성을 듣는다오늘도 고통하는 자의 편에 서자.  오늘도 살리면서 살자

28. Oct 28 (Thu) QT.         ‘Who does shake my life?’             Job. 14:1-12

Observation and meditation on the text

Job complained against God that he was the one who had shaken his life by giving him worries and anxieties.  Job asked God for the reason why he tormented his life which was just a mere flower which would wither. Even though when a tree was cut down there was a hope  because  it would sprite again.  However, he had no hope that when he died it would be the end of his life.  So, Job asked God to leave him alone.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It was Job himself who shook his live upside down.  He had lost his self-esteem out of severe inferiority complex.  Job misunderstood God’s accompaniment out of his self-righteousness that God was with him to find out his sins even though God wanted to be with him to deliver him.  Am I also complaining against God when I am afflicted by sufferings?

Decisions and applications

My worries and anxieties keep on bothering me.  I am the one who bothers me.   It is not God who bothers me, but God wants to help me.  He is with me to save me.  Before his presence, I realize for whom I should suffer?  It is good for me to be afflicted so that I may comfort and revive those who are suffering, says the Lord.  Therefore, I will stand by those who suffer today.  I will keep on reviving and restore the broken people’s lives.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.