. Oct 29 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 7,289회 작성일 21-11-07 18:24

본문

29. 10 29()   ‘절대 절망은 절대 소망을 낳는다’    14:13-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥에게 하나님은 자신의 삶을 완전히 파괴한 능력의 하나님이었다산과 바위를 파괴시키시는 하나님이 그의 살과 영혼이 애곡케 한다고 하였다.

그러나 그런 능력의 하나님이시기에 고난의 날을 참으면 자신을 놓아주실날 도 올것이라고 하였다하나님이 자신의 죄를 봉지에 담아 봉하시고 그를 부르시면 대답하겠다고 부르짖었다절망의 끝에서 소망을 바라보았다

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥이 극심한 고통가운데 전환점을 체험하였다.  자신을 지옥에 스스로 떨어지기로 작정하게 할 정도로 하나님은 그 크신 힘을 가지셨다.  너무 슬펐지만 그런 능력의 하나님이 자신을 기억하고 부르시고 회복 시킬수 있는 하나님이 되심을 선포하였다.  고통의 끝자락에서 소망의 하나님을 만나라!   

결단과 적용

나로 고통을 겪게 하실 정도로 능력 있으신 하나님 이시라면 나를 이 고통 속에서 건져주실 능력의 하나님으로도 맞아드린다.  나의 현재의 고난은 장차 나에게 임할 영광과 비교 할수 없을 것을 확신 한다.  그래서 나는 오늘도 오직 주님만을 의지한다.  주님이 나를 오늘의 고통에서 구원하실줄 믿는다.  그리 아니하실지라도 감사한다

29. Oct 29 (Fri) QT.        ‘Terminated despair begets absolute hope’

Job. 14:13-22

Observation and meditation on the text

To Job, God was the terminator for his meaningful life.  The almighty God who could destroy mountains and rocks had destroyed his life so that his flesh and soul lamented. However, since God was such an almighty sovereign God, Job believed that he could reverse his life so that there would be a day for him to be set free from his terminated despair.  If God called him, he would gladly answer to the Lord as long as God sealed his sins in a bag.  At the end of his despair, paradoxically, Job could see a hope.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

At the end of the darkened tunnel of despair, Job experienced a turning point.  He confessed that God was such an almighty one who could drop him into the eternal abyss of Sheol.  Paradoxically, at the same time in the unrecoverable pains Job could confess that such an almighty God could remember, call, and restore him.  I hear the voice of the Lord, ‘at the end of the terminated despair, mee the Lord of hope!’

Decisions and applications

If God is such an almighty God who can put me into the tunnel of pains of despair, he can also be a mighty God who delivers me from these unbelievable pains.  I have an assurance that my present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in me.  Therefore, today I simply rely upon the Lord only.  I do believe that the Lord will set me free from my present sufferings.  I still give thanks to the Lord even if he will not.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.