Oct 30 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 7,233회 작성일 21-11-07 18:24

본문

30. 10 30()        ‘결국은 사랑이다’             15:1-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

데만 사람 엘리바스는 욥이 말로 스스로 자신이 죄인임을 증거한다고 하였다.  욥보다 더 나이 많고 경험 많은 사람들이 주는 말씀을 불만스럽게 여기는 욥은 깨끗하지 못한 사람이라고 정죄하였다거룩한 자도 하나님이 보시기에 부정한데 욥은 그에게 가증하고 부패한 사람일 뿐이라고 확인사살 하였다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

남을 정죄하는 자는 결국 자신이 하나님의 자리에 앉아있는 가장 타락한 사람이다.  그래서 성경은 정죄하는 것은 하나님께 맡기고 내가 할 일은 즐거워하는 자와 함께 즐거워하고 우는 자들과 함께 울라고 하신다( 12:15).  오늘도 나에게는 철저하게 준엄하고 고통당하는 자들에게는 따뜻한 친구가 되라는 음성을 듣는다.

결단과 적용

사람은 믿음의 대상이 아닌 사랑의 대상이다.  믿음의 대상은 오직 주님 한분 뿐이다.  결국 목회는 사랑이다.  결국 가정은 사랑이다.  결국 나라와 민족을 위함도 사랑이다.  오늘도 성도 한 사람 한 사람을 사랑의 대상으로 여기며 그들에게 따뜻한 사랑과 성령의 전달자로 살겠다.        

30.  Oct 30 (Sat) QT.        ‘After all, ministry is love’             Job. 15:1-16

Observation and meditation on the text

Eliphaz the Temanite rebuked Job that he testified that he was a sinner by his verbose remarks.  They judged that Job was not a man of pure heart because he even complained against those who older him, and who had more experiences than Job.  Eliphaz confirmed that Job was vile and corrupt who was worse than the holy ones whom God put his holy eyes with no trust.   

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The one who judges others is the most corrupt person who seats himself on the throne of God.  Therefore, the Bible commands me to leave the right to God for judgment.  Then, I am called to rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn (Rom. 12:15).  I hear the voice of the Lord that today I will be very generous with warm kindness to the people who are suffering while I am very strict to discipline myself.

Decisions and applications

People are not the object to believe, but the object to love.  The only object to believe is the Lord only.  After all, pastoral ministry is the ministry of love.  My ministry for the nation and people also is the ministry of love.  I will live today to love the congregant one by one with warm love of Jesus Christ and by being a deliverer of the power of the Holy Spirit.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.