Nov 2 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 7,234회 작성일 21-11-12 18:37

본문

2. 11 2()  ‘나의 중재자와 담보물은 무엇인가?  16:18-17:5

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 비난하는 친구들과 하나님 사이에, 사람과 사람사이에 중보자를 구하였다. 욥은 고통가운데 기운이 진하여 이제 죽을날만 기다리고 있었다. 그러나 자신이 빚진자라면 그 빚을 대신 담당해줄 담보물을 주면서 자신을 위하여 중재할자를 구하였다.  그리고 비난하는 친구들을 저주하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

내가 원통한 일이 있을때에 나는 중재자가 필요하다. 나를 대신하여 변호하여줄 중재자는 바로 성령이다.  파라클레이토스는 내 옆에 서서 나를 변호하여 주는 성령이다.  그리고 부활하신 주님이 나의 대제사장이 되셔서 나의 빚진 채무를 그의 생명으로 담보해 주셨다. 나의 빚을 자신이 생명을 담보물로 치러 나를 구원하신 예수 그리스도에게 나의 삶을 위탁한다.  

결단과 적용

예수님이 하나님의 생명의 값으로 나를 사셨다.  나를 구원하셨다. 나의 영원한 중보자와 담보가 되셨다. ‘보혜사 곧 아버지께서 내 이름으로 보내실 성령 그가 너희에게 모든 것을 가르치시고 내가 너희에게 말한 모든 것을 생각나게 하시리라’( 14:26). ‘성령이 말할수 없는 탄식으로 우리를 위하여 친히 간구하시느니라’( 8:26). ‘너희 몸은 너희가 하나님께로부터 받은 바 너희 가운데 계신 성령의 전인줄 알지 못하느냐 너희는 너희 자신의 것이 아니라 값으로 산 것이 되었으니 그런즉 너희 몸으로 하나님께 영광을 돌리라’(고전 6:19-20).    

2. Nov 2 (Tue) QT. ‘Who is my advocate and what could be my pledge?’ 

Job. 16:18-17:5

Observation and meditation on the text

Job asked for his advocate between him and God, and him and other people.  Job declared that he would wait for death because his spirit was broken.  However, if he was a debtor Job asked for his advocate who could give him the pledge God demanded.  And he cursed his friends who denounced him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I desperately need my advocate when I am struck by sadness.  My advocate is the Holy Spirit.  Paracleitos, Advocate means the one who stands by me and defends for me.  The resurrected Jesus Christ has been my high priest who was my pledge God demanded, and he paid for my debts with his life.  Therefore, I commit my life in the hands of Jesus who paid off my ransom with his life to save me from the eternal curses.   

Decisions and applications

Jesus Christ has purchased me at the price of the life of God.  Jesus has saved my life.  And he has become my eternal advocate and pledge.  ‘The Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you’ (John. 14:26).  ‘Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore, honor God with your bodies’ (Rom. 6:19-20). 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.