Nov 3(Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 7,090회 작성일 21-11-12 18:37

본문

3. 11 3()           ‘누가 지혜자인가?            17:6-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 백성들에게 웃음거리가 되어 근심속에 허약해졌다. 정직하고 죄 없는 자는 경건하지 못한 자들로 분노를 내었다. 차라리 스올에 가서 무덤이 아버지가 되고 구더기가 어머니가 되기를 원했다.  친구 중에 지혜자를 찿을수가 없어 소망이 없다.   

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

누가 지혜자 인가? 욥이 찿고있는 지혜자는 누구일까?  위로자다.  고통하는 사람과 함께 고통하고 기뻐하는 자와 함께 기뻐할줄 아는 자다. 예수 그리스도의 모형이다.      

결단과 적용

‘즐거워하는 자들과 함께 즐거워하고 우는 자들과 함께 울라’( 12:15).  솔로몬이 지혜를 구하였다. 하나님의 마음에 합하였다. 그 지혜를 받은 솔로몬은 억울하게 우는 아기의 진짜 엄마에게 아기를 돌려주었다.  상실한 마음의 사람, 한나처럼 슬퍼하는 사람에게 위로가 되는 사람이 지혜로운 사람이다.  나는 어떤 목회자로 남은 시간을 살것인가?  위로자로 살자! 

3. Nov 3(Wed) QT.              ‘Who is a wise person?’               Job. 17:6-16

Observation and meditation on the text

Job’s health was deteriorating due to the worries caused by his friends’ unfair judgment with mocks and ridicules.  He declared that he got angry because of the ungodly people who looked down upon the honest and innocent people.  He preferred to go down to Sheol to call corruption to be his father, and to the worm his mother or sister. He lost hope because he could not find a wise man among his friends. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Who is a wise person?  Who could be a wise man Job searched for?  He was a comforter, who could identify himself with his friends who were   suffering, and who were rejoicing.  That person could be a typology of Jesus Christ.

Decisions and applications

‘Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn (Rom. 12:15).  Solomon prayed for wisdom.  He was a man after God’s own heart.  With God’s given wisdom, Solomon could return a baby to the baby’s real mom when she was lamenting due to her friend’s deception.  It is a wise man who can comfort those who are being disappointed, weeping like Hanna who is ‘a have not’ being provoked by ‘the one who has.’  For the rest of my pastoral ministries, what kind of pastor I should be?  Comforter!         

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.