Nov 4(Thu) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 7,019회 작성일 21-11-12 18:38

본문

4. 11 4()  ‘옛언약의 사람에서 새언약의 사람으로’  18:1-21

본문 관찰과 묵상

수아 사람 빌닷은 욥이 불의한 자이기에 고통을 당하니 말을 그만하고 깨달으라고 말하였다. 빌닷은 철저히 ‘인과 응보’의 옛언약의 사람이었다.

악인이기에 재앙과 질병으로 죽어간다고 정죄하였다. 그의 처소가 마르고 그의 이름이 땅에서 사라지고 후손도 없을것이라고 하였다. 새언약으로 오신 예수님이 흠모할 만한 것이 없었고 이 땅에서 사라진 것은 죄 때문이 아니었다. 자신을 속건제물로 드렸기 때문이다. 새언약으로 볼줄 알아야 한다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

새언약은 죄 때문에 죽는 ‘인과 응보’의 법칙이 아니다. 살리는 성령으로 말미암아 죄에 대하여 죽고 의에 대하여 살아나는 살리는 언약이다. 새언약으로 오신 예수님도 보기에 저주받은자 같았지만 나의 질고와 슬픔을 당하고 나를 위하여 죽으심으로 나를 살리셨다.  고통당하는 자들을 옛언약으로 해석하여서는 않된다.      

결단과 적용

새언약으로 고통받는 자들을 위로하여야 한다.  그래서 예수와 함께 죄에 대하여 죽고 예수의 부활과 함께 의에대하여 살아나게 하여야 한다.  나의 남은 목회가 새언약의 일꾼으로 살리는 목회자로 살겠다.  율법조문으로 하지않고 성령으로 할지니 율법조문은 죽이는 것이요 성령은 살리는 것이다(고후 3:6).

4. Nov 4(Thu) QT. ‘From a servant of the Old Covenant to a servant of the

New Covenant’      Job. 18:1-21

Observation and meditation on the text

Bildad the Shuhite rebuked Job to realize the truth that his sufferings resulted from his wicked life, and to stop his verbose speech.  Bildad was an epitome of a servant of the Old Covenant based upon the principle of ‘the cause and effect.’  He judged Job that he was perishing due to his wickedness.  He even prophesied that his dwelling place would be dried out, and his name should be forgotten by the people, and he did not see any of his descendants.  What Bildad prophesied was the exact prophecy of Isaiah about the Messiah, Jesus Christ who should come to us as the servant of the New Covenant who did not have beauty or majesty.  And he was cut off from the land of the living not because of his sins but ours.  He gave himself up as the offering of sins.  Therefore, I must view any sufferings out of the New Covenant.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The New Covenant is never on the principle of ‘the cause and effect.’  It is a reviving principle of the Holy Spirit who enables me to die to sins with Jesus and to resurrect to God’s righteousness with Jesus.  Although Jesus Christ who seemed to be the cursed one, but he was prophesied to become the New Covenant to revive me by taking up my transgressions and iniquities on behalf of me.  Therefore, I must not judge anyone who is suffering by the Old Covenant, but the New Covenant. 

Decisions and applications

I should comfort those who are suffering by the New Covenant, Jesus Christ. By doing that people will also be motivated and encouraged to identify themselves with the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Therefore, for the rest of my pastoral ministries, I am determined to commit myself to live as a servant of the New Covenant who restores and revives the broken people.  ‘He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant-not of the letter but of the Sprit; for the letter kills, but the Sprit gives life’ (II Co. 3:6). 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.