Nov 5 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 7,014회 작성일 21-11-12 18:39

본문

5. 11 5()‘고통 가운데서 구할 것은 나의 구원자이다’욥 19:1-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥의 친구들은 욥을 저주하였다. 욥은 하나님이 자신에게 고통을 주신다고 하였다. 그 고통은 형제들에게서 멸시받는 것, 버림받는 것, 싫어 얼굴을 가림받는 것, 정죄 받는것이라 하였다.  이사야가 예언한 메시야 예수 그리스도가 겪으신 것이었다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나의 고통의 삶속에서 원망대신 나의 구세주를 구하라는 음성을 듣는다.  예수님이 나를 살리시려 욥이 당한 고통을 그대로 당하셨다. 그래서 예수님은 나의 고통을 아신다. 욥의 친구들처럼 나의 주변에 가까운 사람들도 나의 고통을 모른다. 오직 주님이 아신다.  나는 고통중에 주님을 구하겠다.      

결단과 적용

나의 구세주 예수님은 나를 살리시기 위하여 살아있는 자들의 땅에서 사라지셨다. 나의 허물과 죄를 지시고 자신의 영혼을 버리셨다. 그리고 자신을 범죄자 중의 하나로 여기셨다. 그러나 그 철저히 버림받은 자리에서 예수님은 버림받은 나를 살리셨다.  ‘나의 나됨은 하나님의 은혜다’(고전 15:10).  오늘도 그 은혜안에서 산다. 그리고 그 은혜를 나누며 살아간다.

5. Nov 5 (Fri) QT. ‘What I should ask for in my sufferings is my Savior’

Job. 19:1-20

Observation and meditation on the text

Job’s friends cursed Job.  Job responded to them that it was God who attacked him with such immeasurable pains.  Job lamented on his sufferings; to be ridiculed by his brothers, to be deserted by them, they hid their faces from him, and to be judged by them.  What Job experienced was about the prophecies of the coming Messiah, Jesus Christ.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

In the middle of my sufferings, I hear the voice of the Lord that I must seek for my Savior instead of grumbling against God.  Jesus bore such pains as Job experienced to save me.  Hence, Jesus knows my pains while my closest kins never imagine the degree of my sufferings like Job’s friends toward Job.  Jesus only knows my sufferings. Therefore, in my sufferings, I will cry unto my Savior Jesus Christ.   

Decisions and applications

My Savior Jesus Christ was cut off from the land of the living to save such a sinner like me.  He abandoned his own life to bear my transgressions and iniquities.  And he considered himself to be one of the criminals.  However, where he was destroyed, Jesus Christ revived such a destroyed sinner like me.  ‘By the grace of Jesus, I am who I am’ (I Co. 15:10).  I live in his grace today.  So, I share his grace with others.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.