Nov 6 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 6,859회 작성일 21-11-12 18:39

본문

6. 11 6()  ‘나의 대속자가 살아계신 것을 믿는다’  19:21-29

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥이 고통의 끝에서 자신의 대속자가 살아있을 것을 고백하였다. 자신이 죽어도 육체밖에서도 그를 볼것이라 확신하였다. 자신의 대속자는 또한 심판장이시기에 자신을 정죄한 자들을 칼로 심판하실 것을 믿었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님은 고통의 끝에서 만난다. 하나님에게 원망과 불평을 다붓던 욥도 결국 하나님이 고통만 주시는 분이 아니요 구원하시는 분임을 고백하였다. 자신을 불쌍히 여길줄 믿었던 친구들은 정죄자였고 구원자는 오직 하나님이심을 선포하였다.  자신의 억울함은 구원자요 심판장이신 예수님이 최후 판단을 하실 것을 믿었다.

결단과 적용

나의 고난의 끝에서 나는 죽음을 보지 않는다. 나의 살리는 구원자를 본다. 소망이 끊어진 곳에서 나는 소망되신 예수를 본다. 나를 정죄하는 사람들 속에서 나는 최후의 심판자 예수를 본다. 그래서 나는 오늘도 스데반처럼 고난가운데 나의 영혼을 신실하신 주님께 맡긴다.‘주여 내 영혼을 받으시옵소서’( 7:59)

6. Nov 6 (Sat) QT.   ‘I do believe that my Redeemer lives’   Job. 19:21-29

Observation and meditation on the text

Job confessed that his redeemer must be alive when he realized it at the end of his suffering experiences.  He was sure of meeting his Savior even after his flesh was destroyed.  Since his Redeemer was the ultimate Judge, Job was sure that the Lord would judge those who judged him with God’s sword.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God meets me whenever I stand at the end of my sufferings at my wits’ end.  Job who grumbled against God confessed that God was not only the cause of his sufferings but the redeemer for him.  He expected compassion from his friends, but they turned out to be the accusers.  Now he confessed God who punished him turned out to be his ultimate redeemer.  He believed that his Savior would be the ultimate Judge to vindicate him.

Decisions and applications

I will never see death at the end of my sufferings.  Rather, I will see my Savior who revives me.  Where my hope is stripped off, I see real hope in Jesus Christ.  Among my accusers, I see the ultimate Judge Jesus Christ.  Therefore, today I commit my life in the hands of faithful Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ at the end of my sufferings as Stephen declared; ‘Lord Jesus, receive my Spirit!’ (Acts. 7:59).     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.