Nov 7(Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 필라안디옥교회
댓글 0건 조회 6,930회 작성일 21-11-12 18:40

본문

7. 11 7(주일)   ‘조급하게 분노를 폭발하지 말라’   20:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

나아마 사람 소발이 욥이 하나님의 심판의 칼을 두려워하라는 말에 발끈하여 조급하게 분노를 폭발하였다. 소발은 자신이 조상때부터 전해온 세상적인 지혜로 어리석은 욥을 정죄하였다. 욥이 아무리 부자요 존귀하였어도 악인이기에 똥처럼 망할것이라고 하였다. 사람들이 그를 절대 못 볼것이고 자녀들은 구걸 할것이고 건강하였던 욥은 망하여 죽으리라고 하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

조급한 성격을 다스리지 못하면 화를 불러온다. 말하기 전에 먼저 깊이 생각하라는 음성을 듣는다. 나의 주변에 사람을 기분이 나쁘다고 저주하면 않된다. 화를 폭발하면 않된다. 마귀가 틈타기 때문이다. 고통당하는 자의 아픔을 나의 아픔으로 여기고 다가가면 영혼을 주님께로 인도할수 있다.  고통당하는 자의 친구가 되어 나도 살리는 자가 되고 그도 살게 하여야한다.

결단과 적용

‘즐거워하는 자들과 함께 즐거워하고 우는 자들과 함께 울라’( 12:15)라고 하신 말씀이 새 언약의 살리는 말씀이다.  죄로 말미암아 고통을 당하던 의로 말미암아 고통을 당하던 정죄하는 것은 하나님이 하실 일이다. 내가 할 일은 그 고통을 함께 나누고 돕고 일으켜 세우는 것이다. 예수님이 하신 일이다. 오늘도 내 십자가 지고 예수님이 가신 나를 죽여 남을 살리는 그 길을 자원함으로 기쁨으로 간다. 

7. Nov 7(Sun) QT.      ‘Never burst into a rage hastily’           Job. 20:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Zophar the Naamathite burst into a rage suddenly in response to Job’s challenge to his friends that they should be fear of the sword of God’s judgment.  Zophar judged Job by his worldly wisdom he got from his ancestors.  He declared that Job would perish like his own dung even though he was rich and respected because Job was such a wicked one.  Zophar cursed Job that people would never be able to see Job who should be cut off from the land of the living.  His children would be beggars. Such a vigorous Job would die when he became bankrupt.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Unless I know how to control my hasty character, I will be asking for trouble.  I hear the voice of the Lord that I should be ruminant on my thoughts in depth before I verbalize it.  I should not curse upon anyone around me because of their incompatibility.  I should not burst into a rage because Satan tries to infiltrate into my life when I lose temper.  On the contrary if I identify myself with the pains and agonies of the sufferers, I may be able to lead the souls to Jesus Christ.  By being a friend of the sufferers, I should be revived as well as I live to revive them.

Decisions and applications

It is a word of the New Covenant; ‘Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn’ (Rom. 12:5).  Whether I suffer due to my sins or due to my righteousness, it is God who can Judge the sinners and the righteous.  What I must do is to share the pains of the suffers to help and to make them stand tall. It is what Jesus Christ did.  Therefore, today I simply volunteer to take up my cross to crucify myself to revive someone with great joy.                  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.