Nov 8 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,677회 작성일 21-12-01 19:04

본문

8. 11 8()  ‘저주가 아닌 위로가 죽은자도 살린다’  20:12-29

본문 관찰과 묵상

나아마 사람 소발은 욥을 아예 악인으로 규정하였다. 그 악인의 분깃은 그의 심령이 독사의 쓸개가 된다. 재물은 다 토하여 낸다. 수고한 것으로 즐거움을 누리지 못한다. 마음에 평안이 없다. 풍족하여도 머리위에 하나님의 진노가 쏟아진다. 아무리 재앙을 피하여도 당한다. 어둠이 상급이다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

‘인과응보’의 옛 언약으로 사는 소발은 욥이 고난당하는 것은 그가 죄가 있는 악인이기 때문이라고 단정한다.  그러나 욥은 하나님이 보장하는 하나님이 지극히 사랑하는 사람으로 마귀의 공격으로 고난당하고 있다.  예수님이 십자가에 못 박히심이 하나님께 벌 받은 것이라고 여겨온 유대인과 같다( 53).

결단과 적용

하나님이 사랑하는 자를 연단하시는 것은 나의 유익을 위하여 그의 거룩하심에 참여하게 하심이라( 12:10)는 말씀을 항상 기억한다.  그리고 고난받는 자들을 사랑으로 위로하여 끝까지 인내하여 승리하도록 돕는다.  이것이 목사가 받은 특권이요 내가 목사가 되어 기쁜 것 중의 하나다.  ‘즐거워 하는 자들과 함께 즐거워하고 우는 자들과 함께 울라’( 12:15).  오늘도 그렇게 살아간다. 섬기며 사는 것이 기쁘고 감사하고 행복하다.

8. Nov 8 (Mon) QT. ‘Comforting than cursing revives even the dead’

Job. 20:12-29

Observation and meditation on the text

Zophar the Naamathite defined Job as a wicked sinner.  He listed Job’s portion he would receive from God as a sinner; his heart would be contaminated by the venom of serpents.  He would spit out his riches.  He would never enjoy the profit from his hard work.  There would be no peace.  God’s wrath would pour upon his head even though he lived in complacency.  No matter how hard he might try to avoid enemy’s attack, he would never be able to dodge out. Darkness should be Job’s heritage.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Zophar concluded that Job called for afflictions due to his sins based upon the principle of ‘the cause and effect.’  However, Job was attacked by Satan under God’s permission because Job was beloved by God who guaranteed that Job would never betray God no matter what might happen to him.  It is paralleled with Jesus who was misinterpreted by the Jews who believed that Jesus was punished by God due to his sins(Isai. 53).

Decisions and applications

I always remember God’s word in the Bible that God sometimes disciplines me whom God beloves for the benefit of me so that I may participate in his holiness.  Hence, I always do my best to comfort those who are suffering with the love of Jesus Christ so that they may be encouraged to win the ultimate victory through their perseverance till the end.  I do believe that this is the privilege for such a pastor like me that I am delighted by doing that as a pastor.  ‘Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn’ (Rom. 12:15).  I live by that today.  It is my happiness, and I am grateful to serve others with the love of Christ.           

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.