Nov 9 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,730회 작성일 21-12-01 19:16

본문

9. 11 9()   ‘악인의 형통이 부러움의 대상인가?    21:1-16

본문 관찰과 묵상

나아마 사람 소발의 말을 듣고 욥이 대답하였다. 욥은 지금 사람에게 불평하는 것이 아니었다. 하나님께 대한 탄식의 기도였다. 어떻게 악인이 형통하고 건강하고 장수하게 하시나? 자손대대로 잘 살게 하시나? 나는 의인인데 이렇게 고통가운데 살게 하시나? 욥은 악인의 형통을 부러워하는 것이 아니라 의인이 고통당하는 이유를 알고 싶어 하나님을 떠나지 아니하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

고통속에서도 하나님을 떠나지 않는 사람들을 본다.  악인의 형통을 부러워하며 하나님을 떠나지 않는다.  ‘그리아니하실지라도’의 신앙과 믿음이다. 고통이 극심하여 죽는게 낫다고 하던 욥이 그 고통 가운데서 조금씩 변화한다. 평안한 가운데 사는 3친구는 평안 가운데서 조금씩 타락한다.  

결단과 적용

하나님이 고난을 허락하신다. 그 고통 속에서 인내를 배우게 하신다. 그 고난 가운데서 정련된 믿음을 갖게 하신다. 고난당한 것이 유익이 된다. 신의 성품에 동참하게 하신다.  거룩하신 하나님을 닮아가게 하신다. 나도 매일 계속되는 고통속에서 인내를 배우고 사랑을 배우고 신의 성품으로 변화받는다.  고난당한 것이 내게 유익이다.  주님께 감사드린다.  

9. Nov 9 (Tue) QT.  ‘Should I desire for the prosperity of the wicked?’

Job. 21:1-16

Observation and meditation on the text

Job answered to the judgmental remarks of Zophar the Naamathite.  Job claimed that he did not complain against any person, but God.  It was Job’s lamenting prayer to the Lord.  He kept on asking God; why did God let the wicked be prosperous, healthy, and enjoying longevity? Why did God let them live in abundance of blessings from generation to generation?  Why did God let such a righteous man like him be living in the extreme despair and pains?  Job never left from God but got closer to the Lord to know God’s answer not because he desired for the prosperity of the wicked, but because he wanted to know God’s will why the righteous were suffering.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I have seen some who never left from God in sufferings.  They never desire of the prosperity of the wicked who never seek for the Lord. It is their faith of the ‘even if the Lord does not answer to me.’  Now I see a gradual transformation of Job that he got closer to the Lord instead of leaving away from God by yearning for a sudden death in the Sheol due to his pains.  On the contrary, his three friends who were living in complacency gradually but surely stayed away from the Lord.

Decisions and applications

It is God who allows me to suffer.  And God let me learn patience and longsuffering.  God helps me have refined faith in my pains.  After all, it is good for me to be afflicted.  Hence, the Lord let me participate in the holiness of God.  God let me resemble of the holy God.  Everyday my personality and character are being refined in pains by learning the patience and love of Jesus to participate in the divine nature of the Lord.  Therefore, to be afflicted has been my blessings.  I give thanks to the Lord for that!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.