Nov 11 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,499회 작성일 21-12-01 19:20

본문

11. 11 11()  ‘오만과 편견이 나를 죽이는 것이다’  22:1-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

데만 사람 엘리바스는 욥의 말을 듣고 욥은 하나님께 아무 유익이 없는자라고 하였다. 욥은 죄악 때문에 고통당한다고 정죄하였다. 가난한 자들을 돌보지도 않고 악인이 밟던 옛적길을 가기에 재앙이 덮쳤다고 하였다. 엘리바스의 자신의 의를 믿는 오만과 그로 인한 편견이 사실은 욥을 죽인 것이 아니라 자신들을 죽이고 있었다.  자신들이 죄인임을 깨닫지 못하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

오만과 편견은 자신의 죄를 보지 못하게 한다.  그리고 다른 사람의 죄를 보고 자신의 잣대로 판단한다. 오만과 편견은 그래서 자신을 죽이는 도구가 된다.  ‘교만은 패망의 선봉이요 거만함은 넘어짐의 앞잡이니라’( 16:18).  온유와 겸손은 나를 살린다. ‘사람의 마음의 교만은 멸망의 선봉이요 겸손은 존귀의 앞잡이 니라’( 18:12).   

결단과 적용

나를 낮추면 나의 들보가 보인다.  나를 높이면 다른 사람의 티를 본다.  오만과 편견은 나를 죽이는 지름길이다. 겸손은 나를 살리는 첩경이다. 오늘 하루도 말씀으로 나를 쳐서 내 속의 오만과 편견을 복종시킨다.  믿음의 주요 온전케 하시는 예수 그리스도의 온유과 겸손의 성품이 나에게 계속 임하기를 기도한다. 

11. Nov 11 (Thu) QT.    ‘Pride and prejudice kill yourself’     Job. 22:1-20

Observation and meditation on the text

Eliphaz the Temanite judged that Job was not beneficial to God at all in response to job’s words.  Furthermore, he judged that job was suffering due to his sins.  Out of prejudice Eliphaz conjectured and declared that Job must have not taken care of the poor, and Job must have taken the old path that the wicked had trodden, and as a result, he was sure that  Job was bombarded with great afflictions.  However, in fact, Eliphaz’s pride and prejudice based upon his self-righteousness eventually were killing himself instead of Job because he never realized that he was a sinner.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Pride and prejudice prevent me from discovering my own sins.  And it enhances to see the sins of others, and it judges them with my own prejudiced criteria and standards.  Naturally, pride and prejudice become a snare and instrument to kill myself.  ‘Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall’ (Prov. 16:18).  On the contrary, meekness and humility revive me.  ‘Before a downfall the heart is haughty, but humility comes before honor’ (Prov. 18:12).  

Decisions and applications

When I humble myself, I can see the plank in my own eyes.  When I grow pride, I can see the speck of sawdust in the eyes of others.  Therefore, pride and prejudice are the short cut for failure.  Humility is the short cut for revival.  Therefore, today I strike a heavy blow to my body so that I can make my pride and prejudice become my slave.  As I fix my eyes upon Jesus, I pray that his meekness and humility shall be incarnated and realized in my life too.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.