Nov 12 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,592회 작성일 21-12-01 19:23

본문

12. 11 12()  ‘고통중에 있는 사람의 친구가되라’  22:21-30

본문 관찰과 묵상

데만 사람 엘리바스가 욥에게 하는 말은 구구절절이 옳은 정답이었다. 그러나 욥에게는 아무런 도움이 되지 않는 오답이었다. 왜냐하면 욥은 엘리바스가 편견을 갖고 정죄한 죄인이 아니었다. 욥은 하나님을 떠난 적이 없고 지금도 찿 있다. 지금도 기도하고 있다. 엘리바스는 말로하는 정답대신에 고통중에 있는 욥의 진정한 친구가 되어야 했다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

인생을 어떻게 살아야 하는지에 대한 정답은 엘리바스 뿐 만이 아니라 누구라도 다 안다. 하나님과 교제하고 말씀대로 순종하고 불의를 멀리하고   겸손히 기도하면 만사형통이다. 욥은 그 답을 이미 알고 있고 그렇게 살았다. 지금 그가 필요한 것은 그렇게 살았는데도 고통을 주는 이유가 무엇인지를 알고 싶어 하나님께 기도한 것이다.  

결단과 적용

성경말씀대로 살아도 고난 당하는 사람들이 많다.  성경말씀을 어기고 살아도 형통하는 사람들이 많다.  고통당하는 사람들이 죄인이기에 죄 값을 받는다고 말할수 없다. 무슨 이유이든지 고통당하는 사람은 우선 위로하고 도와서 살아나게 하여야 한다. 내가 정답을 가지고 정죄하는 목사가 아니라 긍휼과 사랑으로 위로하고 살리는 목사로 계속 살아가리라!  내가 고통당하는 사람들의 좋은 이웃, 선한 친구로 살아가리라. 

12. Nov 12 (Fri) QT.      ‘Be a good friend to those who are suffering’

Job. 22:21-30

Observation and meditation on the text

Eliphaz the Temanite gave the right answers to Job one by one.  However, to Job they were wrong answers which never helped him.  Why? Because Job was not a sinner as Eliphaz judged by his prejudice.  Job had never left from God, and he still was seeking the Lord.  Job was praying to God.  Eliphaz should be the friend of Job who was afflicted in pains instead of giving him the right answers for a sinner.    

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Not only Eliphaz but also all of us know the right answers for the way of living a life.  They are to have a fellowship with God, obedient to him, stay away from evil things, and to pray to God in humility, etc.  Then I shall be well off.  Job knew the right answers and he lived up to the answers.  What Job needed at that time was to know the reason why he should live in pains even though he lived by the right answers in his prayers to the Lord. 

Decisions and applications

There are many who are suffering even though they live by the Bible.  On the other hand, there are also a lot of people who are prosperous even though they go against the Bible.  Hence, I can’t judge those who are suffering that they were being punished by God because they were sinners.  I must comfort and help those who are suffering without seeking for the reasons.  I must help them to revive their life by taking the initiative to comfort and help them, who are living in sufferings.  I want to live as a pastor who never judges people who are suffering by the biblical right answers.   I will make myself a good neighbor, good friend among my friends and church members. I will make myself to become a good neighbor and good friend. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.