Nov 13 (Sat) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,476회 작성일 21-12-01 19:25

본문

13. 11 13()   ‘고난 중에도 하나님을 신뢰하라!    23:1-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 하나님에 대한 이해를 분명히 하고 있었다. 첫째, 그의 기도에 응답하실 것을 믿었다. 둘째, 하나님을 볼수는 없으나 자신을 단련하여 정금같은 믿음의 사람이 되게하실 것을 믿었다. 셋째, 하나님은 작정하신 일을 꼭 이루시는 분임을 믿었다. 그래서 욥은 사람 앞에서는 떨지 않았지만 하나님앞에서 떨며 하나님을 두려워 하였다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥은 사람의 말에 빠지지 않았다. 그는 하나님을 믿는 믿음이 있었다. 자신의 기도를 응답하시고 자신의 믿음을 더욱 순결하게 하실 것을 믿었다. 하나님이 작정하신 일은 모두가 구원받는 것이다. 욥은 하나님이 분명히 자신의 고통에서 구원하실 것을 믿고 고백하였다.  

결단과 적용

나의 고통이 어디서 오는지 나는 몰라도 된다. 하나님은 아시기 때문이다. 오늘도 고난 가운데서 나를 향한 하나님의 뜻을 큰 소리로 듣는다.  나의 기도를 들으시고 응답하실 것이다. 나는 오직 주님의 말씀을 따라 살 것이다. 하나님을 두려워하는 마음으로 섬기며 전하여 살리라!  나의 고난중에도 함께 하시는 주님을 찬양한다.

13. Nov 13 (Sat) QT.        ‘Trust in Jesus in sufferings’          Job. 23:1-17

Observation and meditation on the text

Job clearly understood the nature of God.  First, Job believed that the Lord would never fail to answer to his prayers.  Second, even though he could not see God, he believed that God would purify him so that he could become a man of faith like a pure gold.  Third, Job believed that the Lord would fulfill his will as he pleased.  Therefore, Job never feared of people but the Lord.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Job was never succumbed by the words of people. He’s got the faith to believe in God.  He believed that the Lord would answer his prayers. At the same time God would purify his faith.  What God decided to do was to find every lost one to be saved.  Job clearly believed and confessed that the Lord would deliver him out of the abyss of extreme pains.

Decisions and applications

I don’t need to know why I am suffering because God knows it.  Today, through the living word of God, I hear clear and loud voice of the Lord in the middle of my unbelievable pains and sufferings.  I have an assurance that the Lord will answer to my prayers.  All I must do is simply to obey the words of Jesus Christ.  As I serve the Lord out of the fear of the Lord, I will witness my Savior and Lord who never leaves me in any situations.  I simply praise the Lord who is with me in my afflictions today!     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.