Nov 14 (Sun QT).

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,407회 작성일 21-12-01 19:27

본문

14. 11 14(주일) ‘불공평한 세상에서 공평하신 하나님’ 욥 24:1-25

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 세상이 불공평하다고 말하였다. 수탈하는 자의 갑질로 학대받는자들은 숨어버린다. 가난한 자들은 거친 광야의 들나귀 같이 사막에서 먹을 것을 구할 수밖에 없다. 고아와 가난한자들이 이렇게 신음하나 하나님은 침묵하신다. 그러나 불공평한 세상에서 공평하신 하나님은 결국 그의 능력으로 강포한 자들을 심판하시리라. 욥은 자신의 이 말에 동의 하지 않는 사람은 없을것이라고 항변하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

이 세상은 불공평하게 돌아간다.  욥의 3친구가 말하는 것은 이론이다.  실제적으로는 악인이 잘살고 가난하고 힘없는자는 수탈당하고 갑질당하여 숨어버린다.  그러나 결국 하나님이 판단하시고 강포한 자들을 심판하실 것이다.  평안은 사람이 주지 못하고 하나님이 주시며 나의 가는 길을 살펴

주신다. 내가 당한 불공평을 하나님은 공평하게 처리하여 주실 것이다.  

결단과 적용

하나님은 악인의 형통함에도 침묵하신다.  의인의 고난도 보지 않으시는 것 같다. 그러나 하나님이 않계신 것이 아니다. 하나님은 사랑하는 자에게 연단을 주시고 계신다. 그래서 신의 성품인 거룩성, 구별성, 즉 인내를 배우게 하신다. 인내함으로 침륜에 빠지지 않고 끝까지 거룩성을 지켜서 공동체를 거룩하게 주님께 올려드리는 목회를 하겠다. 

14. Nov 14 (Sun QT).     ‘God is fair in this unfair world’        Job. 24:1-25

Observation and meditation on the text

Job declared that the world is unfair.  The poor hid themselves due to the exploitation of the haves. The poor tried to get food in the desert.  However, God remained in silence at the groans of the orphans and the poor.  God seemed to be unfair, but at last God would judge the exploiters by his almighty power.  Job declared that no one could prove him to be false.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

This world is getting unfairer. What Job’s friends argued was a simple theory not reality.  In fact, in this world the wicked are more prosperous.  And the poor and the have nots are being exploited by the haves and they try to hide themselves.  However, God would judge the world and the people fairly, and God will punish the exploiters eventually.  It is God, not the people who can give peace and lead my life.  All kinds of unfair treatment by the haves and the exploiters will be judged by God fairly and justly at last.

Decisions and applications

God remains silent at the prosperity of the wicked.  God seems to be indifferent on the sufferings of the righteous.  However, that should not mean that there is no God.  God disciplines God’s beloved ones so that they may participate in the divine nature of God, holiness, differentiation, and patience.  I am determined to practice patience and endurance in my pastoral ministries so that I may keep the holiness of our community of faith till the end to glorify the Lord.   

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.