Nov 15 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,375회 작성일 21-12-01 19:29

본문

15. 11 15()‘벌레같은 인생을 긍휼히 여기시는 하나님’욥 25:1-6

본문 관찰과 묵상

수아 사람 빌닷이 마지막으로 욥에게 한 말은 아주 짧았다. 새로운 것은 없었다. 크신 하나님앞에 인간은 무력하고 부정하고 구더기 같고 벌레 같다는 것이다.  그러므로 하나님앞에 잠잠하고 무조건 항복하라는 것이었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

동전이 양면이 있는 것처럼 하나님은 그런 엄위하고 크신 절대주권자 임이 틀림없이 맞는 말이다.  그러나 하나님은 공의의 하나님이신 동시에 사랑의 하나님이시다.  빌닷은 구더기 같고 벌레같은 인간의 작은 신음소리에도 응답하시는 하나님을 체험하지 못하였다. 그저 하나님을 지식적으로 이론적으로 알았을 뿐이다.  

결단과 적용

십자가는 하나님의 공의와 사랑이 동시에 존재하고 일어난 신비스러운 하나님의 역사다.  하나님을 지식적으로만 알아서는 하나님의 공의와 절대주권앞에 나는 아무것도 아닌 것으로 주저앉는다. 그러나 하나님은 공의의 하나님 일뿐아니라 상한 갈대도 꺽지않고 꺼져가는 등불의 심지도 끄지 않으시는 사랑의 하나님이다.  그 사랑을 체험한 사람은 끝까지 주님의 긍휼과 자비의 지성소의 시은좌 앞으로 나갈수 있다.  그래서 나는 오늘도 있는 나의 모습 그대로 주님앞에 나간다.  하나님의 정의는 물론 그 은혜로 산다.  

15. Nov 15 (Mon) QT. ‘God still loves a maggot and worm like mortal’

Job. 25:1-6

Observation and meditation on the text

Bildad the Shuhite responded to Job briefly.  There was nothing new.  He repeated God’s sovereignty, he emphasized that the mortal human being was only a maggot and a worm before him.  Therefore, Bildad asked Job to shut up his mouth and surrender to God.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

As a coin has two sides, there are two sides of God’s nature; Bildad’s remark was right that the Lord was sovereign.  However, at the same time, God was also the God of mercy as well as God of justice.  Bildad must have never experienced God of mercy who listened to the still small voice of a maggot and worm like mortal human being.  He must have known God intellectually only in his theological theories.

Decisions and applications

The cross is the revelation of God’s mysterious nature, his justice, and his mercy.  If I know about God only theoretically, then I have no choice before God only to kneel before his justice and sovereignty.  However, God is God of mercy who never break a bruised reed, and never snuff out a smoldering wick (Isaiah. 42:3). If I have ever experienced his immeasurable love, then I can boldly come to the presence of the Mercy Seat in the Most Holy of the holies.  Therefore, today I simply can come to his presence as I am.  I live by his mercy and love as well as his justice.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.