Nov 18 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,497회 작성일 21-12-01 19:35

본문

18. 11 18()  ‘악인이 받는 고난이 내게 임한다면’  27:13-23

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 자신이 받는 고난이 악인이 받는 고난같다고 고백하였다. 번성한 것 같으나 후손은 망했다. 죽음의 병이 들었다. 그가 쌓은 재물은 다른 사람이 취했다. 부자인줄 알았는데 눈떠보니 아무것도 없었다. 하나님이 던져버린 사람같았다. 사람들이 조롱하였다. 그러나 그 고난가운데 왜 이런 고난이 내게 임하는가? 하고 욥은 하나님의 대답을 기다리며 인내하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

악인이 당하는 고난이 내게 임한다면 나는 어떻게 할것인가? 첫째, 공정하지 못한 하나님을 원망할수 있겠다. 둘째, 하나님을 더 이상 믿지 못하겠다고 하나님을 떠날수도 있겠다. 셋째, 나는 이런 고난을 당할 이유가 없는사람이라고 사람들을 붙잡고 하소연 할수도 있겠다. 

결단과 적용

그러나 욥은 사람과의 대화를 끊었다. 오직 하나님앞에 나가 하나님의 응답을 기다렸다. 자신이 당하는 고난의 의미가 무엇인가? 하나님이 분명한 응답을 주리라 믿었다. 그리고 하나님을 떠나지 않았다.  극심한 고난가운데서도 인내하여 하나님의 답을 기다렸다. 악인이 받는 고난이 내게 임한다면 나도 욥처럼 하나님을 떠나지 않고 신뢰하며 그 답을 기다리리라! 그 인내속에서 주의 거룩하심에 참여하게 하여 주소서! 신의 성품에 참여케 하소서!

18. Nov 18 (Thu) QT.  ‘If I am afflicted by sufferings of the wicked’

Job. 27:13-23

Observation and meditation on the text

Job confessed that he was treated proportionately as much as a wicked was going through their portion of sufferings.  He seemed to be prosperous, but at the end of his life, his descendants perished.  He got terminated sickness.  All his property he gained was taken by others.  He thought he was rich but when he woke up noting was left.  He felt like he was thrown out by God.  He was ridiculed by others.  However, in the middle of such an unbearable suffering, Job patiently waited for God’s answer instead of leaving from God.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

What should I do if I am afflicted by such sufferings only the wicked may experience?  First, I could complain against God.  Second, I could leave from God because I could not trust God anymore.  Third, I could appeal to people that I don’t deserve this kind of suffering because I am a righteous one.

Decisions and applications

However, Job quitted to converse with people anymore.  And he was waiting for God’s answer.  What could be the meaning of his suffering? He believed that the Lord would give him a clear answer.  And he never left from God.  He was waiting for God’s answer in the middle of unbelievable and unimaginable afflictions.  If I am afflicted by sufferings deserving for the wicked, I will wait for God’s answer in patience instead of leaving from God.  Lord, help me to participate in God’s holiness in my endurance.  Help me to participate in the divine nature of Jesus Christ.          

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.