Nov 19 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,313회 작성일 21-12-01 19:37

본문

19. 11 19() ‘보물을 캐내는 지혜로 영적보물을 캐라’욥 28:1-11

본문 관찰과 묵상

인간의 지혜는 무궁한 것 같다.  땅속에 묻혀있는 보물을 지혜롭게 잘 캐낸다.  갱도의 끝까지 위험을 무릎쓰고 보물을 캐려고 내려간다. 솔개나 매도 사자도 그 길을 모른다. 오직 사람만이 눈으로 보물을 발견한다. 그 지혜로 영적인 보물인 예수 그리스도를 캐내어야 한다.  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

인간의 지혜는 하늘에 닿을만큼 탁월하다. 재물을 얻으려고 갱도의 끝까지 위험을 무릎쓰는 용기도 대단하다. 하나님의 활동과 비슷할 정도다.  그러나 그 지혜와 용기로 ‘힘써 하나님을 알아야 한다’( 6:3).     

결단과 적용

‘하나님을 경외함의 보상은 재물과 영광과 생명이다’( 22:3).  하나님을 경외할 때 영적인 보물인 예수 그리스도를 아는 지혜와 지식으로 충만할 것이다. ‘우리가 구하거나 생각하는 모든 것에 더 넘치도록 능히 하실 것이다’( 3:23).  새사람이 되면 ‘자기를 창조하신 자의 형상을 좆아 지식에 까지 새롭게 하실 것이다’( 3:10). 

19. Nov 19 (Fri) QT. ‘With your wisdom dig for treasure, to dig for    

Spiritual treasures’   Job. 28:1-11

Observation and meditation on the text

Man’s wisdom seems to have no limit.  With it, human beings can dig for treasure buried in the earth.  Human beings can take a risk to go down to the end of the shaft.  Neither a kite nor a falcon or a lion could see the hidden path. Only human beings discover the treasure with their eyes.  With such an amazing wisdom, I should dig for treasure of Jesus Christ.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Human wisdom is excellent enough enables me to reach the sky.  Human valor is also unbelievable enough to take a risk to go down to the end of a shaft.  It seems to be equivalent to the activities of God.  However, Hosea challenged God’s people to press unto acknowledge him (Hosea. 6:3).

Decisions and applications

‘Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life’ (Prov. 22:4).  When I fear of the Lord, I have an assurance that the Lord will fill my heart with spiritual treasures; with wisdom and knowledge which enables me to get to know Jesus.  ‘Now to him who can do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us’ (Eph. 3:23).  Once I become a new man, then I have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge and in the image of its Creator’ (Col. 3:10).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.