Nov 21 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,178회 작성일 21-12-01 19:41

본문

21. 11 21(주일) ‘행복은 하나님이 함께 하실 때 온다’ 욥 29:1-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 하나님이 함께 하시던 때를 회상하였다.  그 때에는 빛으로 흑암을 밝히며 살았다. 모든 것이 풍성하였다. 모든 사람들 에게 존경 받았다. 가난한 자들을 돕고 고아를 건지며 의로운 옷을 입고 살았다.      

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥은 고난 가운데서 하나님과 함께 하기를 갈망하였다. 하나님이 함께 하셨던 때의 삶은 평안과 부요와 존귀와 의로운 삶이었다.  욥은 행복한 삶이 하나님으로부터 오는 것을 체험한 사람이었다.

결단과 적용

내가 하나님을 떠나 살던때를 기억한다. 불안과 두려움과 후회와 양심의 가책이 나를 감옥에 가두었다. 주님이 빛으로 나를 찿아오신 후에는 소망과 기쁨과 행복한 삶으로 가득채워졌다. 아무리 힘들고 어려운 일이 계속 되어도 주님이 주시는 평안으로 다스리며 산다.  이김을 주시는 주님께 감사와 찬양을 드린다.    

21. Nov 21 (Sun) QT. ‘Happiness is experienced when God is with me’

Job. 29:1-17

Observation and meditation on the text

Job was lost in memories when God was with him.  He could lighten darkness with light.  He was prosperous. He was respected by everyone. He was clothed with righteousness as he helped the poor and saved the orphans.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Job yearned for being with God in his sufferings.  He remembered clearly that when God was with him, he enjoyed peace, prosperity, honor, and righteous life.  He experienced happiness when he was with God.  

Decisions and applications

I still remember those days of my life when I lived away from the Lord. Anxiety, fear, regrets, and guilty feeling incarcerated me.  However, since Jesus Christ came into my life, my life has been filled with hope, joy, and happiness.  Therefore, although hardships and difficulties follow me continuously, I can conquer them by peace from the Lord.  I praise the Lord with thanksgiving who enables me to live victoriously.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.