Nov 24 (Wed) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,368회 작성일 21-12-01 19:46

본문

24. 11 24()      ‘고통가운데서 부르짖으라’       30:16-31

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 하나님에게 버림받은자처럼 고통당한다고 토로하였다. 아무리 불러도 대답도 없었다. 나는 빈궁한 자를 보면 손을 내밀었는데 하나님은 나를 던져버렸다. 그래도 욥은 끝까지 회중 가운데 서서 도움을 부르짖었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

고통은 나를 하나님에게서 떠나게 할수도 있다.  마귀는 그것을 노린다. 그래서 마귀는 하나님에게 허락을 받아 욥에게 고난을 주었다. 그런데 욥은 끝까지 하나님을 떠나지 않았다. 고통가운데서 하나님께 부르짖었다.

결단과 적용

응답이 없는 기도를 언제까지 하여야 하나? 주님이 응답 하실때까지 라는 음성을 듣는다.  욥은 불러도 대답이 없는 하나님께 끝까지 회중가운데서도 부르짖었다. 나의 기도는 어떤가? 아내와 자녀들을 위한 기도가 끝까지, 응답 받을 때까지 드리며 살겠다.         

24. Nov 24 (Wed) QT.      ‘Cry out for help in sufferings’      Job. 30:16-31

Observation and meditation on the text

Job lamented that he was suffering like a man who was deserted by God.  There was no God’s response to him even though he cried for help.  Job lamented that even he wept for those in trouble and reached his hands to them, but God totally disdained him.  However, Job never gave up, and he continuously prayed to God for his help in the assembly.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Sufferings can encourage me to leave from God, and that is what Satan wants to see.  Therefore, Satan afflicted Job under God’s permission.  However, Job never left from God.  He cried for God’s help in the middle of his sufferings.  

Decisions and applications

How long should I pray when there is no answer from the Lord?  I hear the voice of the Lord that I must wait till God answers to me.  Job never failed to pray to God without ceasing among the assembly even though there was no immediate answer from God.  How about my prayer life?  I will also pray continuously till I hear the answer from the Lord. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.