Nov 25 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,354회 작성일 21-12-01 19:48

본문

25. 11 25()   ‘하나님이 저울로 나를 달아주소서!  31:1-23

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 하나님이 자신을 공평한 저울에 달아보시고 판단하시기를 원하였다. 욥은 자신이 온전한 삶을 살았다고 자신하였다. 그는 여인에게 음욕을 품고 살지 않았다. 가난한 자를 멸시하지 않았다. 고아들의 아버지로 살았다. 그렇지 않았다면 사르는 불로 멸망시켜 달라고 했다. 자신은 하나님을 경외하기에 그런 불의한 일을 하지 않았다고 맹세하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥은 하나님 앞에서 의롭게 살았다. 그래서 그는 자신의 의로운 삶을 하나님 앞에 고백하였다.  하나님이 자신을 하나님이 공평한 저울로 달아서 자신을 평가하여 주시기를 원하였다.  사람에게 판단받기를 거부할 정도로 욥은 의로운 삶을 살았다.     

결단과 적용

나는 욥같은 고백을 할 수가 있는가?  나와 욥의 차이는 무엇인가?  욥은 자신의 의를 가지고 하나님의 의 앞에서 자신을 저울로 달아 평가하여 줄 것을 요청하였다.  나는 내가 평가해도 부끄러워 용서해 달라고 기도한다. 욥이 벗어나지 못하였던 것은 ‘자신의 의로움’이었다. 그것은 없어질 것이다. 그것은 얼굴에 수건을 쓰는 것이다. 나는 예수앞에서 그 수건을 벗었다. 나는 나의 의가 아닌 그리스도의 의로 산다.  주님께 감사드린다.

25.  Nov 25 (Thu) QT. ‘Weigh me Lord in your honest scale!’ Job 31:1-23

Observation and meditation on the text

Job pleaded God to weigh him on his honest scale to judge him.  Job stood tall before God based upon his self-righteousness: He did not look any woman with justful eyes.  He never despised the poor.  He was a father of orphans.  If it was not true, Job asked God to destroy him with God’s consuming fire.  He made an oath that he never committed anything unjust sins simply because he was fear of the Lord.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Job indeed lived a righteous life before the Lord.  Hence, he confessed his self-righteousness before God.  He wanted to be weighed and judged by God’s honest and just scale.  He indeed lived a very righteous life enough to refuse to be judged by people but only God.

Decisions and applications

Can I confess my righteous life before God like Job?  What’s the difference between Job and me?  Job asked God to weigh him by his righteous scale to judge him; based upon his self-righteousness before God’s righteousness.  On the contrary, I simply ask God for forgiveness of my sins out of shame and guilty feelings.  Job was not set free from his own self-righteousness, which would fade away eventually.  He wore a veil on his face.  Before Jesus the veil I wore was taken away.  Therefore, I live by the righteousness of Christ, not by my self-righteousness.  I praise the Lord with thanksgiving for that today.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.