Nov 26 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,403회 작성일 21-12-01 19:50

본문

26. 11 26()       ‘하나님의 판단을 바란다’       31:24-40

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥은 재물에 기뻐하지 않았다고 고백하였다. 자연에 심취되지도 않았다. 원수를 저주하지 않았다.  내 집의 하인이나 나그네를 대접하였다. 내 죄를 감추지도 않았다.  그러니 하나님이 판단을 내려주기를 간구하였다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

욥은 자신이 어떻게 살았는지를 하나님은 아실것이라고 믿었다. 자신이 만일 불의하게 살았다면 망하는 것이 마땅하다고 말했다. 그러니 하나님이 자신의 변명을 듣고 판단하여 주시기를 갈망하였다.      

결단과 적용

고통속에서 욥은 하나님을 떠나지 않았다.  오히려 하나님이 자신의 의로운 삶을 알기에 하나님이 판단하여 주기를 원하였다.  나는 욥과 비교할수 없는 불의한 사람이다.  그래서 나는 하나님이 나의 의로운 삶을 보고 판단하시지 말고 나를 불쌍히 여겨 주시기를 간구한다. 

26. Nov 26 (Fri) QT.     ‘Job wanted to be judged by God’     Job. 31:24-30

Observation and meditation on the text

Job confessed that he was not rejoicing over his great wealth.  He was not enticed by beautiful nature.  He never cursed his enemy.  He treated well his servants as well as strangers.  He never hid his sins.  Therefore, Job asked God to judge him.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Job believed that God was aware of his righteous life.  If he lived unrighteous life, it would be appropriate for him to be perished.   Hence, Job asked God to judge him righteously upon hearing his plea. 

Decisions and applications

Job never left from God in his sufferings.  Rather, he asked God to judge him since God knew his righteous life.  In comparison with Job, I am just an unrighteous sinner.  Therefore, I simply ask God to be merciful upon me instead of judging me based upon my righteous life. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.