Nov 28 (Sun) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,346회 작성일 21-12-01 19:54

본문

28. 11 28(주일)   ‘불의한 세상에서 믿음으로 살라’     2:1-8

본문 관찰과 묵상

하박국이 파숫군처럼 성루에 서서 하나님의 대답을 기다렸다. 하나님은 바벨론에 임할 종말이 오리니 하나님의 묵시를 기록하여 읽게하라고 하셨다.  자기소유가 아닌 것을 열국에서 모으는 자는 열국의 남은자에 의하여 심판받을 것이다.  그러나 의인은 그 가운데서 믿음으로 말미암아 살 것이다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

하나님의 심판은 하나님이 정한때에 임할 것이다. 세상이 아무리 불의로 가득차있어도 의인은 그 가운데서 믿음으로 살아야 한다. 악인이 형통한 것 같아도 하나님이 심판하실 것이다. 파수꾼은 불의한 세상에서 하나님의 응답으로 살아야 한다.  그 묵시를 기록하여 모든 자에게 들려주어야 한다.

결단과 적용

악이 비록 성하여도 진리는 더욱 강하다.  불의한 자와 불의한 세상은 하나님이 정한 때에 하나님의 방법으로 심판하신다. 불의한 자의 형통을 부러워하지 말고 의인은 믿음으로 살아야 한다. 하나님의 때에 하나님의 방법으로 의인을 구하시고 그의 영광의 즐거움에 참여케 하실 것이다. 그때까지는 주님과 함께 고난도 함께 받아야 할 것이다.    

28. Nov 28 (Sun) QT.  ‘Live by faith in the unrighteous world’ Hab. 2:1-8

Observation and meditation on the text

Habakkuk the prophet waited for God’s answer as he stood on the ramparts as a watchman.  God spoke to him to write down God’s revelation on tablets so that a herald might run with it.  The one who piled up stolen goods from all nations would be destroyed by the remnant of all nations.  However, the righteous should live by faithfulness in the wicked world. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

God’s judgment shall come at God’s appointed time.  Even though the entire world may be filled with injustice and unrighteousness, the righteous should live by faithfulness.  The wicked seems to be prosperous, but God will judge them.  The watchmen should live by God’s answer in this wicked world.  At the same time, I should write down God’s revelation so that I may proclaim God’s messages to others.

Decisions and applications

Although the cause of evil prospers, yet the truth alone is strong.  God never fails to judge the wicked and unjust world at God’s appointed time by God’s unique way.  Therefore, I should not envy of the prosperity of the unrighteous.  Rather, I must live by faith in this troubled world.  God is going to have me participate in his glory with great joy when God judges the world at God’s appointed time by God’s appointed ways.  Until that time, yes, I will participate in the sufferings of my Lord Jesus Christ. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.