Nov 29 (Mon) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,405회 작성일 21-12-01 19:56

본문

29. 11 29() ‘오직 하나님의 정의와 공의가 실현된다’ 합 2:9-20

본문 관찰과 묵상

하나님은 바벨론이 스스로 멸망을 자초하고 있다고 하셨다.  많은 민족을 멸한댓가로 그들로 망할 것이다. 피로 나라를 세운자는 피로 망하리라. 그 모든 피가 저들에게 돌아가리라. 저들의 수고는 헛수고다. 자신들이 만든 돌과 나무의 우상은 저들을 돕지 못한다. 오직 물이 바다를 덮음같이 여호와의 영광을 인정하는 것이 세상에 가득하리라 ( 2:14).    

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

바벨론 같이 피를 흘려 나라를 세우는자는 핏값을 치르며 망한다. 우상을 섬기는 자는 말못하고 듣지 못하는 우상을 믿다가 평생이 헛수고가 된다. 성령으로 성전이 된 내 안에 거하시는 여호와의 영광이 나를 덮어 그 사랑과 은혜로 나를 오늘도 세우신다.

결단과 적용

내가 오늘 하나님의 정의와 공의로 씨를 뿌린다. 눈물로 씨를 뿌려 기쁨의 단을 거둘줄 믿는다. 나의 우상이 무엇인가?  목회가 우상이 되기 싶고 나의 의가 우상이 되기 쉽다. 물이 바다를 덮음같이 하나님의 사랑이 나를 덮어 그 사랑으로 내가 오늘 산다.  그 사랑으로 다른 사람들을 덮으면서 오늘도 살아간다.       

29. Nov 29 (Mon) QT. ‘Only God’s justice and righteousness is realized’

Hab. 2:9-20

Observation and meditation on the text

God proclaimed that Babylon called for self-destruction by herself.  They would perish as they had perished many nations.  Since they established their kingdom by the bloody sacrifices of others, they should pay the price of their blood, and they should perish.  All their blood should return to them.  Their endeavors would turn out to be a vanity.  Their idols which were established by their own hands would never be able to help them.  ‘For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea’ (Hab. 2:14).

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Anyone establishes enterprises or communities at the price of the blood of others will pay for the price only to be destroyed.  Idol worshipers will experience vanities because of relying on the dead objects which cannot hear nor speak.   Only the glory of God who abides in me enables me to be his holy temple so that my life and ministries should be firmly established by his immense love and immeasurable grace.

Decisions and applications

Today, I sow the seeds of God’s justice and righteousness.  I do believe that I shall reap a great harvest of joy at the end by sowing the seeds with tears.  What could be my idols?   My ministry itself can be an idol as can my self-righteousness be my idol.  Therefore, I rely on the Lord only so that as the waters cover the sea, God’s love may cover my life so that I may live today by his love.  And I shall cover others as much as I have been covered by his love today.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.