Nov 30 (Tue) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,395회 작성일 21-12-01 19:58

본문

30. 11 30()   ‘악인을 멸하시고 의인을 구원하신다’  3:1-19

본문 관찰과 묵상

하박국은 하나님의 계획을 듣고 놀랐다. 그 계획을 자신의 시대에 꼭 이루어 달라고 기도하였다.  바벨론을 무력화 하실 전능하신 하나님이 오시니 그의 영광이 세상을 덮을 것이다.  하나님의 보복하심에 삼라만상이 떨고 악인이 진멸당하고 의인이 구원을 받는다. 고난가운데 내가 아무것도 없어도 힘 되시는 여호와로 말미암아 구원의 기쁨으로 온전히 회복되리라  

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

환난날을 기다리며 심신이 썩는 것 같았던 하박국 선지자가 하나님의 예언의 말씀을 듣고 살아났다. 그 예언은 부흥의 예언이었다. 악한 바벨론을 멸망시키고 의로운 택한 백성을 살리신다는 예언에 하박국은 다시 일어났다.

내가 말씀으로 일어나고 부흥하여야 내가 부흥의 도구가 된다.

결단과 적용

나의 심신이 썩어가는 것 같은 고난중에 하나님의 청사진을 듣고 보게 하시니 감사하다.  나의 기다림과 수고가 헛수고가 아님을 알고 감사드린다. 악의 세력을 물리치고 나를 살리실 주님의 계획은 나를 살린다. 하나님이 행하시는 일을 보며 경외함으로 충만하여진다. 주님이 나의 생명이요 힘이다.

오직 주님만을 믿고 의지하고 기다리며 오늘을 경외함속에서 살아간다.         

30. Nov 30 (Tue) QT. ‘God destroys the wicked while he saves the

righteous’        Hab. 3:1-19

Observation and meditation on the text

Habakkuk the prophet was filled with awe of God upon hearing God’s plan for revival.  He pleaded God to fulfill God’s plan in his own days.  Since the almighty God who could incapacitate Babylon reigned, his glory and praise would cover the earth and heaven.  The entire universe would be trembling before God’s retaliation upon the wicked Babylon, and the righteous should be delivered.  Therefore, even though Habakkuk did not possess any power, he was sure of the revival of Judah by the almighty God to enjoy the delightfulness of the salvation of God.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Habakkuk the prophet was revived by the prophecy of God from his dead like life in which his body and soul were depressed and oppressed.  God’s prophecy was the prophecy of the revival of Judah.  Habakkuk was revived by the prophecy of God that the almighty God would never fail to destroy the evil Babylon to save the chosen righteous Judah.  I must be revived by the living word of God first to become an instrument of the revival of my community such as my family, church, and nation.

Decisions and applications

I give thanks to the Lord to foresee the blueprint of my life which is filled with sufferings as if my body and soul are perishing.  I give thanks to the Lord to understand that my patience with waiting for the Lord will never be a nothing or a vanity.  God’s plan to destroy the wicked and revive the righteous has already revived me.  I stand in awe of God as I see God’s deeds.  The Lord is my life and strength.  Therefore, I live in awe of God as I rely only on the Lord and wait for the Lord only today!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.