Dec 1 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 8,121회 작성일 21-12-01 20:00

본문

1. 12 1()  ‘영적 아들과 교회를 향한 유언적 말씀’   딤후 1:1-7

본문 관찰과 묵상

감옥에서 죽을 것을 안 바울이 영적 아들인 디모데와 교회에게 마지막 유언적인 말씀을 하였다. 디모데의 조상적부터 물려받은 청결한 마음에 거짓이 없는 믿음을 기뻐하였다. 그러나 디모데가 두려움을 이기도록 영적으로 안수하여 하나님의 은사를 불일 듯 일으켰다. 성령은 두려움을 물리치고 능력과 사랑과 절제로 사명을 감당케 하신다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

적어도 3대 신앙인의 마음에 흐르는 것이 있다. 믿음의 유산이다. 청결한 마음에 거짓이 없는 그릇이 참 귀하다.  그 그릇속에 성령의 능력으로 충만함을 받아야 한다. 성령은 두려움 대신 능력과 사랑과 절제로 채워주신다.

결단과 적용

4대째 믿는 믿음의 가정에서 조부모 때부터 듣고 보고 배운 것은 청결한 마음에 거짓이 없는 믿음이었다.  그것이 오늘을 사는 나의 기초가 되었다. 24살 때 성령받고 오늘까지 계속 말씀과 기도로 성령의 충만함을 받게 하시는 주님을 찬양한다. 능력과 사랑과 절제로 두려움을 이기고 살아간다.          

1.     dec 1 (Wed) QT. ‘Paul’s last will for church as well as his spiritual son Timothy’            II Tim. 1:1-7

Observation and meditation on the text

Paul who was preparing for his death in the prison gave his words as his last will for church and his spiritual son Timothy.  Paul was very proud of Timothy’s sincere faith with a clear conscience he inherited from his ancestors.  However, Paul challenged and reminded Timothy of the fanning into a flame the gift of God when he was anointed by the Holy Spirit by the laying of Paul’s hands.  The power of the Holy Spirit would defeat his fear so that he could carry on God’s ministries with power, love, and self-discipline.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

There is a spiritual inheritance to those who have believed in Jesus for at least 3 generations.  It is the inheritance of faith.  It is precious for one to inherit sincere faith with a clear conscience.  However, the purified heart should be filled with the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit will fill my heart with power, love, and self-control as He drives fear away from my life.

Decisions and applications

Yes, it is true that what I have witnessed, learned, and inherited is a sincere faith with a clear conscience for the last 4 generations in my family.  It has been a very firm spiritual foundation in my life.  In addition to that I experienced the anointing of the Holy Spirit at the age of 24.  Since that time on the Lord has filled me up by the Holy Spirit through the living words of God and prayers, for which I praise the Lord.  Therefore, today, I overcome fear by power, love, and self-discipline by the power of the Holy Spirit!      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.