Dec 2 (Thu) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,293회 작성일 21-12-06 19:40

본문

2. 12 2()      ‘왜 나에게 능력을 부어주시나?      딤후 1:1-7

본문 관찰과 묵상

바울은 디모데에게 하나님의 부르심에는 목적 이 있다고 하였다.  복음 선포자, 사도와 교사로 부르셨다.  복음을 전하다 감옥에 갇힌 바울과 복음을 부끄러워 하지 말고 복음과 함께 고난을 받으라 하였다.  그들 안에 거하시는 성령이 그들로 능히 끝까지 감당하게 하실 것이라 용기를 주었다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

부겔로와 허모네게는 바울을 버렸다.  오네시보로 는 감옥에 갇힌 바울을 부끄러워하지 않고 자주 찿아와 격려하여 주었다.  사람의 도움도 필요하지만 바울은 디모데가 성령의 충만함으로 복음과 함께 끝까지 고난을 받기를 부탁하였다. 

결단과 적용

내가 많은 어려움에 처하자 나를 돕는 사람들도 있지만 그렇지 않은 사람들도 있다.  나에게도 부겔로와 허모게네도 있다. 그렇지만 오네시보로 도 있다.  무엇보다도 고난 가운데서도 끝까지 달려갈 길을 가게하시는 성령님이 함께 하심으로 나는 오늘도 주저앉았던 자리에서 일어난다.  성령님께 감사드린다.            

2. Dec 2 (Thu) QT.         ‘Why does God empower me?’          II Tim. 1:1-7

Observation and meditation on the text

Paul reminded Timothy of the purpose of God’s calling.  God called his servants as preachers, apostles, and teachers of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Therefore, Paul challenged Timothy not to be ashamed of Paul and the gospel, rather to join with him in sufferings.  Paul encouraged the young pastor Timothy that the Holy Spirit who abode in them would enable them to carry on God’s ministries all the way to the end. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Phygelus and Hermogenes deserted Paul.  On the contrary, Onesiphorus was never ashamed of Paul, and he frequently visited to encourage the incarcerated Paul.  Paul challenged Timothy to join with him in sufferings till the end by being filled with the Holy Spirit in addition to the encouragement of the people.      

Decisions and applications

As I am struggling unimaginable sufferings, I have experienced some encouragers and some discouragers at the same time.  I have my Phygelus and Hermogenes.  However, I also have Onesiphorus.   Above all, I have the Holy Spirit who empowers me enough to run my race all the way to the end so that I can stand up again from my utter despair.  I give thanks to the Holy Spirit who is continuously empowering me.      

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.