Dec 3 (Fri) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,111회 작성일 21-12-06 19:44

본문

3. 12 3()   ‘내가 받은 은혜만큼 고난을 받으라’    딤후 2:1-13

본문 관찰과 묵상

예수믿고 구원받아 은혜 받은 사람은 그 받은 은혜 만큼 고난속에서 자신을 죽임으로 다른 사람들을 살린다.  은혜가 나를 강하게 한다.  첫째, 그 은혜로 제자를 양육하여 세운다.  둘째, 나를 부르신 주님을 기쁘게 하는 군사로 산다.  셋째, 법대로 순종하는 경기자로 산다.  넷째, 수고한 만큼 상급을 받는다.  은혜는 끝까지 참고 인내하여 내가 죽음으로 남을 살린다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

복음전파를 위하여 당하는 고난을 끝까지 감당케 하는 것은 말씀을 통한 은혜다.  은혜가 나를 강하게 한다.  그리고 성령을 통한 능력이다.  그 능력이 끝까지 참고 견디게 한다.  그 은혜와 능력이 나를 잘 죽게 하신다. 잘 죽으면 내가 의롭게 부활할수 있음을 믿기 때문이다.   

결단과 적용

나는 계속되는 고난 속에서 분노를 터뜨릴 때가 있다.  아직 잘 죽지 못하였다.  나는 십자가에서 나를 살리기 위하여 죽으신 예수님의 은혜가 순간 순간 필요한 사람이다.  특별히 아내와 성도들을 향한 나의 말과 태도가 매일 성화되어야 한다.  오늘도 십자가의 능력으로 잘 죽어서 살게 하소서!                 

3. Dec 3 (Fri) QT. ‘Join with Christ in sufferings as much as you have

received his grace’         II Tim. 2:1-13

Observation and meditation on the text

Anyone who is saved by God’s grace revives others by joining with Christ in sufferings of crucifying themselves.  It is God’s grace, which empowers me to carry on several things.  First, I can nurture others to become disciples of Jesus Christ.  Second, I live to please the Lord who called me.  Third, I live as an athlete who obeys the rules.  Fourth, as a result, I receive such commensurate and proportionate grace as much as I have been suffering.  Therefore, it is God’s grace, which empowers me all the way to the end to revive others by being crucified with Jesus Christ.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It is God’s grace through his living words which enables me to join with Christ in sufferings all the way to the end.  It is God’s grace through Jesus Christ which empowers me.  And it is the power of the Holy Spirit who enables me to carry on God’s ministry all the way to the end.   The power of the Holy Spirit holds me tight and firmly to endure in sufferings.  Such power and grace continuously strengthen me to die well.  If I die well, then I have an assurance that I shall be resurrected with Jesus every moment.

Decisions and applications

From time to time I lose my self-control and temper in the middle of unimaginable sufferings which never ceases.  Still, I do not know how to die well.  Therefore, moment by moment I desperately need the grace of Jesus who crucified himself to revive such a sinner like me.  Especially, my verbal and body languages toward my wife and other people should be sanctified everyday moment by moment.  Oh, Lord, please revive and resurrect me with you by crucifying myself with you on the cross today!     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.