Dec 5 (Sun) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,075회 작성일 21-12-06 19:48

본문

5. 12 5(주일)‘누가 귀하게 쓰임받을수 있는 종인가?’딤후 2:20-26

본문 관찰과 묵상

첫째는 잘못된 이단의 가르침에서 깨끗한 그릇이다.  둘째, 주를 깨끗한 마음으로 섬기는 자들과 함께 할 때 쓰임받는 종이 된다.  셋째, 어리석고 무식한 변론을 버림으로 다투지 않는 사람이다. 넷째, 거역하는 자를 온유함으로 훈계하는 사람이다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나 자신이 항상 거룩하게 구별되어 살아야 쓰임 받는다.  순전한 마음으로 주를 섬기는 사람들과 동역 할때 함께 거룩하게 성화되어 간다.  잘못된 이단의 사상이나 가르침을 거역하는 자들을 잘 훈계하여 돌이킬수 있는 영권이 있어야 한다.   

결단과 적용

내가 정직하고 의롭게 살아야 다른 사람들에게 영향력을 줄 수 있다.  내가 먼저 말씀에 순종하며 살아야 다른 사람들을 주님께 순종하도록 영향력을 줄 수 있다.  내가 함께 사역하는 동료들이 한 성령으로 하나되어 주님께 기쁨과 영광을 돌리며 살 때 나는 오랫동안 쓰임받을수 있을 것이다.  ‘내가 거룩하니 너희도 거룩하라’( 11:45/벧전 1:16).  

5. Dec 5 (Sun) QT.  ‘Who can be used by God honorably?’  II Tim 2:20-26

Observation and meditation on the text

First, God uses anyone whose heart is not contaminated by false teachings at all.  Second, God uses those who serve the Lord with purity and integrity together.  Third, God uses those who never fight against one another by deserting any foolish and troublesome arguments and bring about peace in a community.  Fourth, God uses anyone who can instruct with meekness and gentleness those who oppose the truth.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

I should be consecrated to the Lord to be used by God.  I shall be continuously sanctified when I serve the Lord with those who serve God and people with purity and integrity.  It is essential for me to have spiritual authority and power to instruct or rebuke those who go against the truth so that they may return to the Lord.     

Decisions and applications

I can live an influential life toward others only by living with honesty and justice.  I can make an impact positively on others to obey the Lord only when I live obediently to the Lord.  I can serve the Lord for a long time only when I live among those who serve the Lord purely and honestly to please and to glorify God.  ‘Holy because I am holy, says the Lord’ (Lev. 11:45/I Pet. 1:16).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.