Dec 6 (Mon) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 6,035회 작성일 21-12-06 19:50

본문

6. 12 6()  ‘말세에 교회안에서도 고통하는 이유는?  딤후 3:1-9

본문 관찰과 묵상

교회안에서도 많은 고통이 있다.  말세다.  고통의 이유는 경건의 모양은 있는데 능력이 없기 때문이다.  주님을 사랑한다 말하지만 자신과 돈을 주님보다 더 사랑한다.  그래서 배신하고 사납고 쾌락속에 산다.  죄를 이기지 못하고 산다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

모세를 대적한 얀네와 얌브레처럼 마음이 부패하고 믿음없는 자들이   교회를 어지럽게 한다. 그러나 저들의 어리석음이 드러나 교회는 든든히 서간다. 많은 이단들이 어리석은 여자들을 유혹하여 가정과 교회를 파괴하고 있다. 경건의 능력으로 물리쳐야 한다. 

결단과 적용

경건의 능력은 죄를 이기는 능력이다.  경건의 모양만 있는 껍데기 신앙은 항상 돈과 자신을 사랑하여 자기중심으로 산다.  경건의 능력은 예수 중심의 삶이다.  이단과 죄악의 유혹에서 자신과 가정과 교회를 지켜나간다. 말씀과 기도로 경건의 능력을 받아 오늘도 나와 가정과 교회를 끝까지 지키게 하소서!     

6.  Dec 6 (Mon) QT.  ‘Reasons why Christians are suffering even in church

of Christ in the last days’        II Tim. 3:1-9

Observation and meditation on the text

There are many headaches even inside of any churches.  One of the reasons for sufferings in church of Christ is that the Christians have form of godliness but never have the power of it.   Many offers lip services that they love the Lord, but they love themselves and money much more seriously than the Lord.  As a result, even inside of church, believers betray one another, getting violent and prefer to living for immediate gratification.  They may have form of godliness, but they do not have the power of it to overcome and defeat fleshly desires and temptations.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

Such men of depraved minds with faithlessness as Jannes and Jambres who opposed Moses, there are many who have no power of godliness mess up churches of Christ.  However, their foolishness will be revealed immediately so that they cannot destroy any church of Christ.  Nowadays, many heretics entice foolish women, and as a result many families and churches are being destroyed by them.  Christians must defeat them by the power of godliness.

Decisions and applications

The power of godliness is the power to defeat any fleshly desires.  Any apparent believers who’s got a form of godliness live self-centered life who put much more values on themselves and money than Jesus.  The power of godliness enables me to live Jesus-centered life.   It makes me to keep myself, my family and my church from any temptations and heretic false teachings.   Lord, please strengthen and empower me through the living word of God and prayers so that I may incessantly keep myself, my family, and my church from the enticers and tempters.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.