Dec 7 (Tue) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,949회 작성일 21-12-14 18:45

본문

7. 12 7()  ‘성경에서 배우고 확신한 일에 거하라’ 딤후 3:10-17

본문 관찰과 묵상

경건하게 사는 자는 박해를 받는다.  그러나 주님이 그 박해에서 구원하신다.  세상은 속고 속이고 살아간다.  그러나 그리스도인은 배우고 확신한 일에 거한다. 그것은 성경말씀을 통한 구원에 이르는 지혜를 주기 때문이다.  모든 성경이 나를 온전하게, 선한일을 행할 능력을 갖추게 한다. 

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

성경은 하나님의 감동으로 된 것이다. 그래서 교훈과 책망과 바르게함과 의로 교육하기에 유익하다.  성경말씀에서 배우고 확신한 일에 살아가야 한다.  그러면 나는 하나님의 사람으로 온전하게 되며 모든 선한일을 행할 능력을 부여받는다.   

결단과 적용

성령의 감동으로 기록된 하나님의 말씀이 나를 성숙하고 구별되고 거룩하게 한다.  그래서 하나님이 기뻐하시는 모든 일에 준비가 되게 하신다.  성경말씀을 모르면 이단에 속는다.  그리고 다른 사람을 나도 속이며 산다.  말씀대로 살면 박해를 받게 되어 있으나 주님이 항상 구원하신다.       

7. Dec 7 (Tue) QT. ‘Continue to live in what you have learned and have

become convinced of’         II Tim. 3:10-17

Observation and meditation on the text

Godly people tend to be persecuted.  However, the Lord never fails to deliver them from afflictions.  Evildoers in this world tend to deceive and deceived.  However, Christians continue to live in what they have learned and have become convinced of.  The Bible always makes me wise for salvation through faith in Christ.  All Scripture is useful for making me mature so that I may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

The Bible is God-breathed.  Therefore, it is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness.  I must live in what I have learned from the Bible and have become convinced of.  Then, I am sure that God will empower me to be mature enough to be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Decisions and applications

God breathed living word of God makes me mature, consecrated and sanctified so that I may be thoroughly equipped for every good work that pleases the Lord.  If I do not know the Bible, then I shall be easily engulfed by any heretic false teachings by being deceived and deceive.  If I live by the Bible, I shall be persecuted, but I have assurance that the Lord will never fail to deliver me from them.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.