Dec 8 (Wed) QT.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,950회 작성일 21-12-14 18:48

본문

8. 12 8()    ‘나는 후회 없는 삶을 살고 있는가?’ 딤후 4:1-8

본문 관찰과 묵상

사도 바울은 후회없는 삶을 살았다고 선포하였다.  사람들이 복음을 받지 않음에도 전제처럼 자신을 부어 복음전파자로 살았다.  선한 싸움을 싸우고 달려갈 길을 마쳤다.  끝까지 믿음을 지켰으니 의의 면류관의 상급이 있을 것을 확신하였다.  그래서 젊은 목사 디모데에게도 때를 얻든지 못얻든지 복음을 전하라고 명령하였다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

불림받은 종된 나의 인생이 후회없는 삶이 되려면 부르심에 나의 전심을 다하여야 한다.  때를 얻든지 못 얻든지 복음을 전파하여야 한다.  바울의 때나 지금이다 사람은 다 똑 같다.  복음을 받지 않는다.  고난 으로의 부르심이다.    

결단과 적용

오직 오래참음으로 이 사명의 길을 가야한다.  그만 두고 싶을때가 수도 없이 많다. 그러나 나를 부르신 주님이 나의 앞에서 십자가에 못 박혀 죽으실때까지 하나님의 뜻을 따라 오래참고 그 길을 가셨다.  때를 얻든지 못 얻든지 핑계대지 않고 이 길을 가련다.  나의 삶에 후회는 전혀없다. 

8. Dec 8 (Wed) QT.    ‘Do I live a life without any regret?’     II Tim. 4:1-8

Observation and meditation on the text

Apostle Paul declared that he lived a life without any regret.  His life was poured out like a drink offering to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ even though people did not listen to the truth.  He claimed that he fought the good fight, and he finished the race.  He was sure of receiving the crown of righteousness since he kept the faith.  Therefore, Paul challenged the young pastor Timothy to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ in season or out of season.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

If I want to live a life without any regret as a servant of God, who was called out by God, I must pour my entire life to the calling of Jesus Christ.  I must preach the gospel of Jesus Christ in season or out of season.  Today’s people are the same as the people in the time of Paul.  They do not pay attention to the gospel.  Therefore, God’s calling is the invitation for sufferings and afflictions.      

Decisions and applications

Therefore, I must live my life as a servant of God with longsuffering.  Innumerably I am inclined to quit my mission due to afflictions and hardships.  However, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who has called me never quit God’s mission until he was crucified with patience and longsuffering.   Therefore, I will run my race till the end in season or out of season without making any excuses.   So far, I do not have any regret in my life to carry on God’s missions.   I praise the Lord for that!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.