Dec 9 (Thu) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 5,974회 작성일 21-12-14 18:49

본문

9. 12 9()    ‘사람은 바뀌어도 복음은 영원하다’    딤후 4:9-22

본문 관찰과 묵상

주의 종의 사역에는 항상 함께 하는 동역자들이 있다.  처음에 배반하고 떠났다가 돌아온 마가도 있지만 거의 대 부분은 다 떨어져 나갔다.  그러나 복음이 이방인들에게도 전파될수 있도록 또 새로운 사람들이 함께 한다.  배반한 사람들을 욕하지 않고 새로운 동역자와 함께 끝까지 갈길을 간다.

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

나의 사역에도 처음부터 지금까지 함께 하는 사람들이 많지 않다.  배반한 사람들도 많지만 그 자리를 하나님은 또 새로운 사람들로 채워주셨다.  사람은 바뀌어도 복음은 영원하다.  나도 끝까지 동역자와 함께 하리라.    

결단과 적용

감옥에서 추위에 겉옷이 필요하였던 바울은 자신을 떠난 사람들을 욕하지 않았다.  가죽종이에 쓴 말씀을 디모데에게 가져오라고 부탁하였다.  몸은 매였어도 복음은 매이지 않았다.  돌아온 마가와 자신을 대신하여 여러곳에서 진실 되게 사역하는 새로운 동역자 들과 바울은 끝까지 사명을 감당하였다.  나도 쓴뿌리로 살지않고 새뿌리, 새 동역자들과 끝까지 가리라!  

9. Dec 9 (Thu) QT. ‘The Gospel is forever while people are temporal’

II Tim. 4:9-22

Observation and meditation on the text

As a servant of God I have always had coworkers.  However, many of the first coworkers left from me as Paul experienced even though a few of them like Mark who returned to Paul after leaving from him.   Meanwhile a new coworkers began to work together so that the gospel of Jesus Christ should be preached to the Gentiles.  A servant of God should not speak ill of those who left from him.  Rather, I should run my race till the end of ministries along with the new coworkers. 

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

There are not many left as of now, who had worked with me from the first stage of my ministries.  There have been a lot who betrayed me for various reasons, but God has provided me with new coworkers.  People may be replaced, but the gospel of Jesus Christ is never be replaced.  Therefore, I will not replace the gospel with anything, but I will run my race with those replaced people all the way to the end.

Decisions and applications

Paul never spoke of ill of others who left from him while he was incarcerated in the cold winter in need of a warm cloak.  He asked Timothy to bring him to bring his parchment scrolls as well as a cloak.  He was bound, but the living word of God was never bound.  Paul faithfully ran his race with those new coworkers including his prodigal son Mark along with those who were dispatched in many places and work for the Lord faithfully.  I am motivated enough not to blame those who betrayed me, but to focus on my new coworkers to run my race all the way to the end.    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.