Dec 10 (Fri) QT

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kang
댓글 0건 조회 7,748회 작성일 21-12-14 18:51

본문

10. 12 10()    ‘깨달음을 주시는 분은 성령이다’    32:1-10

본문 관찰과 묵상

욥이 자신이 의롭다고 주장하니 3친구가 말을 그쳤다.  그들의 대화를듣던 가장 어린 엘리후가 입을 열었다.  연장자들이 잘 의논하기를 원하였지만 기대가 무너졌다.  엘리후는 나이가 많다고 깨달음이 있는 것이 아니라 나이가 젊던 노인이던 깨달음은 성령님이 주신다고 말하였다

QT를 통하여 듣는 주님의 음성

성령은 예수님이 하신 말씀이 생각나게 하고 성령은 그 말씀이 깨달아지게 하신다.  보혜사 성령이 임하여야 진리와 비진리, 의로움과 교만의 차이를 깨닫게 하신다.  장유유서와 인과응보의 전통에 사로잡혀있던 이 4친구들에게 가장 젊었던 엘리후의 말은 성령의 임재함 그 자체였다.        

결단과 적용

교회는 성령의 감동을 받고 순종하는 사람들에게 의하여 하나가 되어야 한다.  나이 많은 순서도 아니요, 젊다고 다 새로운 것이 아니다.  나이가 젊어도 분별력이 있고 나이가 많아도 생동감이 넘치는 사람은 성령의 사람이다.  2022년에 살아있는 성도, 살아있는 교회는 성령의 사람들로 세워질 것을 믿고 감사드린다.

10. Dec 10 (Fri) QT.  ‘It is the Holy Spirit who awakens us’   Job. 32:1-10

Observation and meditation on the text

Job’s 3 friends stopped arguing against Job who insisted his self-righteousness.   One of the overhears Elihu the youngest among all burst into anger toward the 4 dialoguers.   He confessed that he was so disappointed by the elderly because their arguments were not legitimate.  Elihu declared that understanding of God’s word was never based upon age, but it totally depended upon the Holy Spirit who awakened both the young and the old.

I hear the voice of the Lord through QT

It is the Holy Spirit who reminds me of what Jesus said to me so that I may understand the will of God.  Only when I am touched by the Holy Spirit I can discern the truth from any false teachings, the godly righteousness from self-righteousness.   What Elihu declared was the presence of the Holy Spirit himself to the 4 friends who were incarcerated by self-righteousness or the principle of the cause and effect.

Decisions and applications

Church of Jesus Christ should be united by those who are obedient to the Holy Spirit.   Spiritual order never be healthily established by the order of age, from the older to the younger.   If one is filled with the Holy Spirit, that person knows how to discern the right from wrong wisely even though he is young,  and that persons is filled with lively spirit even though he is old.  I give thanks to the Lord for the understanding of truth for the year of 2022 that our church will be a living church full of living Christians who are filled with the Holy Spirit.     

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.